A few concerns with my relatively new SIG P229... - Page 4

A few concerns with my relatively new SIG P229...

This is a discussion on A few concerns with my relatively new SIG P229... within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Nice Spin, you finally came through all that hassle. Did you get the long extractor on that one? I've seen where the 9mm P229-1's are ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: A few concerns with my relatively new SIG P229...

Distinguished Member Array matthew03's Avatar
    Nice Spin, you finally came through all that hassle. Did you get the long extractor on that one? I've seen where the 9mm P229-1's are having some lock up variance issues causing FTF's. I forgot if you had the .40 or 9? Either way glad that worked out and I hope this one gives you a lifetime of service.

Distinguished Member Array kazzaerexys's Avatar
    I am glad to see things finally worked out for you. It really ought to be a great gun to shoot, and it looks like you finally have that!
    “What is a moderate interpretation of [the Constitution]? Halfway between what it says and [...] what you want it to say?” —Justice Antonin Scalia

SIG: P220R SS Elite SAO, P220R SAO, P220R Carry, P226R Navy, P226, P239/.40S&W, P2022/.40S&W; GSR 5", P6.

Sweet looking piece!

Is that the "Dark Elite" version? Noticed the beavertail. I'm currently putting aside money for one in .40.

Hey all, been in the process of moving ... sucks being underemployed. The pistol is actually a P229 SS (.40 cal) that has been coated by the custom shop. Yes, it has the long extractor. The guy I worked this through at the custom shop hand fitted a barrel and shot it himself.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Links