LC9 - First Impression

LC9 - First Impression

This is a discussion on LC9 - First Impression within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Picked up an LC9 this weekend and took it out for a test drive. I have tried many other slim single stack 9s and I ...

Thumbs up LC9 - First Impression

Picked up an LC9 this weekend and took it out for a test drive. I have tried many other slim single stack 9s and I haven't been very impressed with my accuracy ( I have slightly larger than average hands ) The LC9 is by far the best feeling single stack 9mm I've tried to date. I wasn't sure I would like the trigger but I think I may like the double action even better than the trigger on my SR9c. The accuracy is what amazed me the most. With other slim 9s I've had a hard time hitting paper let alone getting anything that would resemble a grouping; but the LC9 was extremely accurate.

Very impressed!! This will become my new EDC, especially for light clothing, once I have put a few more SD rounds through it.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Takedown; August 8th, 2011 at 01:02 PM.
    Ruger: SR9, SR9C
    S&W: M&P Shield 9mm, M&P 15 Sport
    Glock: G20 SF

VIP Member
    'Glad it's working for you. It's always nice to have one that you are most comfortable with.

Although, I always go back to the one that I couldn't hit the side of a barn with, and work with it until I have it down. I've learned that a 1 7/8" barrel snubbie can be just as accurate as anything else.

A buddy of mine just bought one as well. We shot it last week, & it looks like I've found my new carry gun

I loved the trigger as well. I found it very easy to make accurate shots with. We shot 100 rounds on it's first outing and not a single jam or malfunction of any kind.

Links