Lowest gun prices

Lowest gun prices

This is a discussion on Lowest gun prices within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I'm looking for recommendations as to dealers who have the lowest gun prices, especially for Glocks. If I purchase from an out of state dealer, ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Lowest gun prices

VIP Member

Lowest gun prices

I'm looking for recommendations as to dealers who have the lowest gun prices, especially for Glocks. If I purchase from an out of state dealer, I will have the gun shipped to my local dealer.

Thanks,

Ben
    Ben

Cogito, ergo armatum sum. I think, therefore I am armed. (Don Mann, The Modern Day Gunslinger; the ultimate handgun training manual)

Tanner's Sports Center Here in PA is very good with Glocks and prices. I purchased a new Gen 4 Glock 23 with 3 Clips and 3 boxes of ammo for $550 Out the door

Budsgunshop.com A++ love this guy! Super fast shipping, never any bait and switch with items listed but "not in stock", and all around good deals!
    We sleep safely in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would harm us.
    - George Orwell Military

If this is a Glock only purchase, then here is something you can do.

Sign up for a 2 year membership with the GSSF (Glock Sports Shooting Foundation) for $60 and you can get an annual purchase coupon through them for $425 for brand new Glock 17, 19, 23, 26, 27, 31, 32, 33 (Gen 3 or 4s) as long as you have a participating LGS. See Glock purchase program HERE.

The membership time frame is about 1 month, but if you are willing to wait, that is about $125 off the normal retail not counting the membership fee.

The other models are priced higher, but still better than what would find new ... or used.
    deadguy and Justified like this.
    "One loves to possess arms, though they hope never to have occasion for them."
    -- Thomas Jefferson, Letter to George Washington, 1796. ME 9:341

Quote Originally Posted by WonderBra View Post
    If this is a Glock only purchase, then here is something you can do.

Sign up for a 2 year membership with the GSSF (Glock Sports Shooting Foundation) for $60 and you can get an annual purchase coupon through them for $425 for brand new Glock 17, 19, 23, 26, 27, 31, 32, 33 (Gen 3 or 4s) as long as you have a participating LGS. See Glock purchase program HERE.

The membership time frame is about 1 month, but if you are willing to wait, that is about $125 off the normal retail not counting the membership fee.

The other models are priced higher, but still better than what would find new ... or used.
    Good stuff, I still like buying used. They are Glocks and unless someone did bad things to them they would be fine.
    We sleep safely in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would harm us.
    - George Orwell Military

Keep an eye on slickguns.com . It alerts you of all the good gun deals going on.
    ARMY INFANTRY 11c

What use is an unloaded gun? --Tony Soprano

"A ___ is better than the ___ you left at/ in the ____" -- My answer to 99% of the ?'s on here

Of the last five guns I've purchased 4 have been used. I have saved a bundle and all but one of them has had very little use. I recomend looking for lightly used, or next to new guns. I bought my G30sf NIB unused $450.00

Bud's is usually the place I look first to see what the going prices are. I consider them the benchmark for the lowest prices around. I rarely find them for less anywhere else. Other than doing like Wonderbra said and joining GSSF. And if I remember correctly, you can get blue label Glocks, which I think come with 3 mags total. Could be totally wrong here, but pretty sure they do. But then again, I think they have revamped the GSSF coupon deal....

Distinguished Member Array TerriLi's Avatar
    Buds, cheaperthandirt.com, and lowpriceguns.com
    Those I find are typically the cheapest online, check those three and compare One of them is usually the cheapest online.
    I know not what this "overkill" means.

Honing the knives, Cleaning the longguns, Stocking up ammo.

Distinguished Member Array deadguy's Avatar
    Jetguns.com

shootersjax.com has some of the best deals on S&W products
    Last edited by deadguy; August 9th, 2011 at 04:23 PM. Reason: correct url.
    There's nothing like a funeral to make you feel alive

Distinguished Member Array alachner's Avatar
    You can also find a good deal for a Glock at GunBroker.com.
    "If you carry a gun, people will call you paranoid. That's ridiculous... If I have a gun, what in the hell do I have to be paranoid for?" [Clint Smith - Thunder Ranch]

Also consider forums like this one. I am sure that unless you are in a rush to get one (which could be the case as I get that way at times), you can find great deals buying off like minded individuals who are trying to free up some cash to buy another toy. A good advantage is that you can find out what kind of person they are by reading what they say and usually their firearms will be well maintained. Through up a "WTB" add and see if anyone has something for you.
    - George Orwell Military

galleryofguns.com
    has the lowest prices and gives you the FINAL cost including shipping, background check, etc. Go to the site, click on Gun Genie on the left side of the frame, enter the model you are looking for and then be sure to adjust the search range to 50 miles from around your zip code. Click the INSTANT QUOTE button and then pay attention ONLY to the "SUB TOTAL" price 'cause that is the price you will end up paying in the end. You have to page thru the listings since there doesn't seem to be any easy way to sort them by price (Sub Total). You pick the gun up at one of your local dealers after making the partial ayment on the net.
    Justified likes this.

Is ther e a way to "tag" threads because this one is a good one to remember. (or not because it = me spending more $)
    - George Orwell Military

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links