10 Most popular handguns in US? - Page 2

10 Most popular handguns in US?

This is a discussion on 10 Most popular handguns in US? within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by Brady Yes that was the point for posting them. Wonder what he found out? That (he/she) can get others to do (his/her) ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: 10 Most popular handguns in US?

Distinguished Member Array ArkhmAsylm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Brady View Post
    Yes that was the point for posting them. Wonder what he found out?
    That (he/she) can get others to do (his/her) homework for (him/her)...perhaps?
    gatorbait51 likes this.
    "Historical examination of the right to bear arms, from English antecedents to the drafting of the Second Amendment, bears proof that the right to bear arms has consistently been, and should still be, construed as an individual right." -- U.S. District Judge Sam Cummings, Re: U.S. vs Emerson (1999)

Distinguished Member Array Dragman's Avatar
    I call B.S on all the lists Any list that doesn't have hipoint as the #1 is wrong. There are more of those out there than anything!
    gatorbait51 likes this.
    To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women

Quote Originally Posted by Dragman View Post
    I call B.S on all the lists Any list that doesn't have hipoint as the #1 is wrong. There are more of those out there than anything!
    true....every gang banger in Orlando owns at least two. One is a FOTEY, and the other be da NINE.
    gatorbait51 and USM1976 like this.
    Kimbers are the guns you show your friends....Glocks are the ones you show your enemies.

Distinguished Member Array Dragman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by zonker1986 View Post
    true....every gang banger in Orlando owns at least two. One is a FOTEY, and the other be da NINE.
    and thats cuz the FOTEY FIZZLE is just to big to hide!
    gatorbait51 likes this.
    To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women

Here's my list:
    1.) Glock 23
    2.) Glock 19
    3.) Sig 226
    4.) Sig 229
    5.) M&P 9
    6.) XD40c
    7.) H&K USPc
    8.) any 1911
    9.) any S&W snubbie
    10.) browning high power
    gatorbait51 likes this.
    U/315
    KY Concealed Carry Instructor
    Taser X2/X26 Instructor
    "It is the tradition that a Kentuckian never runs. He does not have to…[he] is entitled to stand his ground, and meet any (life-threatening) attack made upon him with a deadly weapon…." Gibson v. KY, 34SW936(Ky.1931)

Glock 23 is slightly better since I can simply buy a complete glock 19 upper assembly

Quote Originally Posted by joker1 View Post
    GLOCK 19 holds the top 10 spots, all of them.

Thread over, have a nice day!
    Glock 23 is slightly better since I can simply buy a complete glock 19 upper assembly and simply switch between them depending on ammo availability. If I was deputized by the FBI or other FED or LEO that uses either 9mm or 40s it would be good to be able to use whatever ammo they have available.
    gatorbait51 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Brady View Post

For some reason I cant get into Glock Talk and when I try to sign up it says my IP ADDRESS is blocked ????? I didn't think I had that kind of reputation. But i guess they don't want me as a member !

Quote Originally Posted by Kennydale View Post
    For some reason I cant get into Glock Talk and when I try to sign up it says my IP ADDRESS is blocked ????? I didn't think I had that kind of reputation. But i guess they don't want me as a member !
    Probably happens because you own a Ruger. I cant get in either and it shut me down when I bought the wifes SR9
    " It is sad governments are chief'ed by the double tongues." quote Ten Bears Movie Outlaw Josie Wales

Distinguished Member Array dangerranger's Avatar
    BATFs anual report has the info you need. every Us manufacture and every importer has to list there sales figures. The list is tho purposly kept at least a year behind to protect each manufactures sales numbers from each other. DR

VIP Member
    They forgot the RG.......

Ex Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennydale View Post

I got banned for making a joke about the 'Royal Wedding.' The site owners wife is now taking over the whole site and she said I didn't show "PROPER RESPECT FOR THE ROYAL COUPLE." You can make jokes about Obama but obviously the ENGLISH royal family is off limits? Others have mentioned similar things about her love/respect/admiration/stalking about English royalty. No loss. My time, and money, go here. :):):) There is a term for people obsessed with the royal family. Isn't is something like Anglophile? Guess some people are never happy with their lives and have to live in fantasy land. Sad.

^That is just funny! Please show proper "respect" for centuries of imbreeding and fuedalism.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by warbirds View Post
    ^That is just funny! Please show proper "respect" for centuries of imbreeding and fuedalism.
    You say that like inbreeding and feudalism are bad things......

Actually the Queen is from West Virginia . Get ur facts straight...
    The police are not there to protect you from crime, they are there to arrest the guy after the crime has been committed, assuming they find him. It is your responsibility to protect yourself and your family.

IIRC, the LCP was the best seller on at least 4 distributors' dealer pages for many consecutive months. I seem to recall the Bodyguard (.380) being a hot one.

I think these are all up there:

LCP
    BG 380
    S&W 642
    Glock 19
    Glock 17

Probably Hi Point C9, Ruger LC9, M&P 9... I wouldn't be surprised if the Bersa Thunder 380 was up there... Probably the PF-9...
    Currently own: Beretta PX4 9mm, Glock 23 (Gen 4), Glock 19 (Gen 4) x2

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Links