Affordable Commander/4"ish 1911s?

This is a discussion on Affordable Commander/4"ish 1911s? within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by michael t American Classic Commanders in hard chrome are at times hard to find At present their bring in the new compact ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Affordable Commander/4"ish 1911s?

Quote Originally Posted by michael t View Post
    American Classic Commanders in hard chrome are at times hard to find At present their bring in the new compact Amigo officer size 3 1/2 inch barrel.

Bersachat.com at present home for American classic . I will have new American classic board up and on line by 9-11 I hope. Were testing and adding finishing touches at present. Buds and others carry the AC . My Dealer in Harrodsburg KY has a hard chrome in show case. Iam not sure what it is Goverement or Commander. Hensley Gun 's Harrodsburg Ky he still ships as far as I know . He's open 10 to 5 and 10 to 3 on sat. call him

I have a full size in blue It is a great pistol.
    Mike,
    Kinda off topic, but what the heck is up with the BP 9cc? Are we ever gonna see 'em. I've been following the progress on Bersatalk and now Bersachat, and its been like two years? ATF issues resolved yet? I want one!!!
    Kimbers are the guns you show your friends....Glocks are the ones you show your enemies.

2. Remove Ads

Just picked up a Classic Commander. Gotta say....it's REALLY nice. Looks good with the Colt-wrap-around grips, too!.45 Commander.JPG
    "Those are my principles, and if you don't like them...well, I have others." - Groucho Marx

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Links