New Beretta pocket pistol/sub compact 9mm Nano

This is a discussion on New Beretta pocket pistol/sub compact 9mm Nano within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I'm on the market for a pocket 9mm (looking at the Solo and Kahr right now) but before making any decision I'm going to look ...

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: New Beretta pocket pistol/sub compact 9mm Nano

I'm on the market for a pocket 9mm (looking at the Solo and Kahr right now) but before making any decision I'm going to look into this Nano...

I owned several Berettas (PX4's and 92FS) and never had a problem with them. So keep us up to date, I'm interested. Tell me the specs...

2. Remove Ads

Looks like the Kahr Pm9
    Friends don't let friends be MALL NINJAS.

I am just as nice as anyone lets me be and can be just as mean as anyone makes me. - Quoted from Terryger, New member to our forum.

Quote Originally Posted by kal0 View Post
    I'm on the market for a pocket 9mm (looking at the Solo and Kahr right now) but before making any decision I'm going to look into this Nano...
    Ain't capitalism great?
    People see a need.
    Corporations rush to fill it.
    People buy.
    Corporations make money.
    Corporations hire people to make even more.
    Workers pay taxes.
    Whoo-Hoo, recession is over.

It's a start.

los
    The Nano looks very interesting.

Hope to see more info such as overall dimensions, weight, barrel length, round capacity, pricing and release date, in the near future.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by azchevy View Post
    Wow you are way off target
    I totally agree with you. He is way off target! There is plenty of room for a good striker fired 9mm pocket pistol at that price point. I really don't like any of those offerings other then the Khar's. I could pick apart that other guns he listed, but I will just say that they are not for me.
    azchevy and ASSA9 like this.
    Ccccccc what? Ccccccccccc Hawks!

Quote Originally Posted by zonker1986 View Post
    looks like Beretta got the party invitation about two years too late......nothing like releasing a product AFTER the demand has already been met by every other competitor in the marketplace.
    - Beretta may be late to the party, but they're not the last to attend. Glock still hasn't come out with a single stack 9mm.

Quote Originally Posted by mrecanatini View Post
    Hello everyone - I am the social media manager for Beretta, and wanted to let you know that - over the next several days - we will be releasing more information on this firearm. Stay tuned!...
    - It's always great to have more competition in the market. I hope the Nano is closer to the PM9 in size and weight. IMO, that's the subcompact 9mm to beat right now.

Quote Originally Posted by 10thmtn View Post
    I was once also of the opinion that the small 9mm pistols would make the .380s obsolete. That has turned out to be 100% wrong. The difference in weight is substantial, and the difference in size is magnified by the addition of a pocket holster.
    - I always agree with you on this point. I own a Kahr PM9 and a P380. While they may not seem to be much different in size, the thickness and weight feels significantly different in the pocket. Add in a holster and the difference is even more noticeable.

Senior Member Array TonyDTrigger's Avatar
    I am a big fan of Berettas, I used to own a Px4. This seems like a pretty high tech design.

Quote Originally Posted by zonker1986 View Post
    looks like Beretta got the party invitation about two years too late......nothing like releasing a product AFTER the demand has already been met by every other competitor in the marketplace.[/IMG]
    Disagree with that statement. Beretta's quality surpases all those named (except Sig). I don't currently own a single stack 9mm because I don't consider anything out there reliable enough.
    Last edited by TonyDTrigger; August 17th, 2011 at 08:26 PM.

Ok so they made a weapon that is not 14 lbs and too large to even OC readily... Impressive...
    zonker1986 and Bombsaway like this.
    "I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain."
    - Roy Batty

Quote Originally Posted by TonyDTrigger View Post
    Disagree with that statement. Beretta's quality surpases all those named. I don't currently own a single stack 9mm because I don't consider anything out there reliable enough.
    - Beretta has had their own lemons (i.e. Tomcat) too.

Administrator
    If Beretta can make a pistol as nice as my Beretta shotguns, I'd be all over it.
    "Just blame Sixto"

Quote Originally Posted by 357and40 View Post
    Ok so they made a weapon that is not 14 lbs and too large to even OC readily... Impressive...
    wanna borrow this?

Bombsaway and 357and40 like this.
    Kimbers are the guns you show your friends....Glocks are the ones you show your enemies.

I am a big fan of Berettas, I used to own a Px4. This seems like a pretty high tech design.

Disagree with that statement. Beretta's quality surpases all those named. I don't currently own a single stack 9mm because I don't consider anything out there reliable enough.
    Don't know that much about Berettas, but quality makes no difference when you've missed the boat. Simple marketing concepts.

I don't currently own a single stack 9mm because I don't consider anything out there reliable enough.
    Try out a Sig P6, P225, P239...

If you are in Missouri ever I will let ya try out my Sig P6 and you tell me how reliable it is...
    "I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain."
    - Roy Batty

Quote Originally Posted by Bombsaway View Post
    Don't know that much about Berettas, but quality makes no difference when you've missed the boat. Simple marketing concepts.
    OMG. Someone that actually gets it.
    Kimbers are the guns you show your friends....Glocks are the ones you show your enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by 357and40 View Post
    Try out a Sig P6, P225, P239...

If you are in Missouri ever I will let ya try out my Sig P6 and you tell me how reliable it is...
    SIG Snob!! They runneth amuck.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Links