Glock 36 - Page 2

Glock 36

This is a discussion on Glock 36 within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; +1 to all the comments about a "limp wrist" Shoot it first, then buy accessories. I have big hands so I found I needed Pierce ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Glock 36

+1 to all the comments about a "limp wrist" Shoot it first, then buy accessories. I have big hands so I found I needed Pierce +1 to fit me.

Cool

Mine is box stock with factory night sights.

It will eat anything I feed it and likes 230 grain Gold Dots or Golden Sabers for "social work".

I had the EXO coating applied to the slide and barrel not because it needed it but because I wanted it. It was fine with the Tenifer finish.

As has been said by LOS, practice and learn it well. You have purchased a quality holster.

The same High Noon Public Secret hosters I use for my Glock 19 and 23 work for my Glock 36.

I put grip sleeves on all my Glocks but that is just me.

Enjoy your new Glock.

OS

photo.jpg
    click image to enlarge.....
    "Violence is seldom the answer, but when it is the answer it is the only answer".

"A nation of sheep breeds a government of wolves".

http://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/

I bought one of the first G36 produced. I have used it all these years as a BUG and have carried it a variety of ways depending upon how I am dressed and what I am doing. It is 100% reliable which is what I love about the gun. I put a rubber sleeve on mine to help with the grip. Word of caution...it is not a gun to take to the range and shoot a couple of hundred rounds per session. I have found mine gets way too hot which makes it very uncomfortable. I shoot it every now and then just to work it and then clean it. Other than that, its mission purpose is perfect for me.
    45Gunner
    NRA Certified Instructor
    Gold Seal CFI
    1st Air Cav Vietnam Veteran

Just get a good IWB rig and shoot the thing. I carry a stock 36 and am confident that I am well armed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links