New carry

This is a discussion on New carry within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I responded to the what to carry for bear thread. and it started my gears turning. I did some checking and I am thinking this ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By grouse

Thread: New carry

New carry

I responded to the what to carry for bear thread. and it started my gears turning. I did some checking and I am thinking this will be my new ccw ammo in my Taurus 480 ruger 6"

Cor-Bon DPX Ammunition 480 Ruger 275 Grain Barnes XPB Hollow Point Lead-Free Box of 20 - MidwayUSA

2. Remove Ads

Nice ammo! I like the lead-free bit. Won't have to worry about the BG getting sick from lead poisoning.
    "How much self-defense is too much?"

A prudent one foresees the evil and hides himself, but the simple pass on and are punished. - Proverbs 22:3

FLasher . that confirms it! I have to find a decent shoulder holster for this pistol. Or maybe I will let my horse carry it for me.. Ok I dont have a horse but I do have a honda st1300 and a 650 vstrom. So i need a tank holster.. snakes , bears , criminals,, beware..

Distinguished Member Array grouse's Avatar
    Hmmm .480 defence gun with 275 grain Barnes bullets. With that combo I could cut my double tap drill in half........
    vstromrider likes this.

Links