Walther PPQ

Walther PPQ

This is a discussion on Walther PPQ within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Hi, I was curious if there was anyone who owned one of these and what your thoughts are. They look like an HK P30 and ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By GlockJS

Thread: Walther PPQ

VIP Member

Walther PPQ

Hi,

I was curious if there was anyone who owned one of these and what your thoughts are. They look like an HK P30 and Glock mix which sounds intriguing. The reset being a 10th of an inch sounds pretty cool too! Thank you for the input in advance.

800px-Walther_PPQ.jpg
    Last edited by C hawk Glock; September 12th, 2011 at 11:03 PM.
    Ccccccc what? Ccccccccccc Hawks!

At the risk of sounding like a "snob" having spent a" fortune" on high quality quality handgun ( I am poking some fun at myself and those others who pride themselves in the lowest cost CC weapon.....) I do own one of these C hawk....I has quickly become my favorite , my sig is now stuck I'm the safe, it is the only gun I have ever been amazed with. ...

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SGFvr View Post
    At the risk of sounding like a "snob" having spent a" fortune" on high quality quality handgun ( I am poking some fun at myself and those others who pride themselves in the lowest cost CC weapon.....) I do own one of these C hawk....I has quickly become my favorite , my sig is now stuck I'm the safe, it is the only gun I have ever been amazed with. ...
    Don't worry fellow North westerner! I am in the same boat! I can afford and shoot whatever I want for the most part, but good is good. I hear that the trigger is superb.

I don't own one but at first glance at the picture it looked like Walther made a Hi-Point!
    Medic218 likes this.
    Glock 26 9mm, Ruger LCR .357mag

"Protect yourself at all times."

"Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."-Clint Smith

no this is a very high quality gun all german made, trigger is fantastic 1 of the best out of the box,go to waltherforums.com and click on the p p q section, and you will see everyone who has purchased or shot it has a very similar comments on the gun and it fast becomes their new edc or favorite.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GlockJS View Post
    I don't own one but at first glance at the picture it looked like Walther made a Hi-Point!
    It does look a little like a high point in the little picture! LOL..... To me it looks like a Walther P99 with an HK P30 grip.

VIP Member
    Guns and Ammo magazine recently did a nice write-up. If I wasn't already sold-out to the G19, I'd be seriously looking at it.

Sponsored Links