New Kimber

This is a discussion on New Kimber within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I guess it never ends.....after the new wears off a pistol, I start thinking about what I want next. I've had the "hots" lately for ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: New Kimber

New Kimber

I guess it never ends.....after the new wears off a pistol, I start thinking about what I want next. I've had the "hots" lately for another 1911 and found a deal at my LGS yesterday that I just couldn't pass up.....Kimber Pro Carry HD ll. After 12 quick shots at 10 yds just to make sure I liked the way it shot as well as the way it felt, the deal was done. Now it's holsters, magazines, grips, etc......it never ends! Oh well, I guess that's just part of the Addiction!!
    Attached Images
    Proverbs 3:5-6
    "Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to Him, and He will make your paths straight."

2. Remove Ads

GM
    Very nice! Congrats and enjoy
    "The Second Amendment: America's Original Homeland Security"

Very nice...Enjoy.
    "He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." Luke 22:36

"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so." Thomas Jefferson

Distinguished Member Array Stubborn's Avatar
    Congrats. NICE!
    "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it".
    Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

VIP Member
    Well done. Time for the new gun dance.

Distinguished Member Array Elk Hunter's Avatar
    Nice

Didn't have much time yesterday so went back to range this morning to shoot my carry ammo to make sure pistol and magazines would work well with my Double Tap Ammo......bought a couple of Wilson Combat 8 rd & one 10 rd mags. As with all my DT ammo, they were extremely accurate and cycled well with the Wilson Mags, as well as the factory Kimber mags. Shot 50 rounds DT and most of a 100 round box of WW fmj without a "hiccup" one! Easy to shoot....nice trigger.....I'm very pleased with this pistol!
    "Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to Him, and He will make your paths straight."

One can never have too many firearms. Wise choice buying a Kimber. I worked out a plan on always getting new guns !! As long as my wife smokes cigaretts, I match the amount of money it costs her for her habit, to supplement my habit, gun buying !! Works out GREAT, at $36.00 a carton.
    bps3040 and Justified like this.
    " The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it." Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by sureshot1 View Post
    One can never have too many firearms. Wise choice buying a Kimber. I worked out a plan on always getting new guns !! As long as my wife smokes cigaretts, I match the amount of money it costs her for her habit, to supplement my habit, gun buying !! Works out GREAT, at $36.00 a carton.
    Where there's a will, there's a way!

Congrats on the purchase! Throw some crimsons on that bad boy!

Whenever I pick of a new 1911 I have a habit of adding a magwell and changing the grips.

Distinguished Member
    Congrats. She looks like a beauty.

Quote Originally Posted by kjsl105 View Post
    Congrats on the purchase! Throw some crimsons on that bad boy!

Whenever I pick of a new 1911 I have a habit of adding a magwell and changing the grips.
    I imagine CT grips won't be too far off....I put my first pair on my p239 last month and sure like them.....all my carry pistols will probably have them soon!

Hot flash

Every time the wife gets one of her "hot flashes", I take my Kimber(s) out back and have some of my own. I'll bet I enjoy mine more than she does?

Alessi&Ultra.JPG

Distinguished Member Array grouse's Avatar
    Yes, the steel framed Kimber Pro is sure as hell the way to go!

Congrats on the new pistola...enjoy!
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Links