How do you guys pick your next gun purchase?

This is a discussion on How do you guys pick your next gun purchase? within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I collect firearms like my wife collects shoes. I have no idea why she has so many and she has no idea why I do ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: How do you guys pick your next gun purchase?

I collect firearms like my wife collects shoes. I have no idea why she has so many and she has no idea why I do either. I try to determine what I intent to shoot first; wild game, birds, bad guys, paper or an investment, etc. Then I break everything into 3 categories; do I want to use a rifle, shotgun or handgun for this. Then I generally look at which caliber I need to do this with? Do I want to add a new/different caliber to my ammo stash or get something I already have ammo for? Then I start researching for the best gun for the best price. I’m not wealthy, so I don’t buy the best most expensive of anything, however I do want something that will give me a lifetime of reliability and function. I also keep an eye out for used guns and sales whenever possible.

2. Remove Ads

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links