H&K Tactical or Tactical Elite

This is a discussion on H&K Tactical or Tactical Elite within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Looking to purchase one of these models next. From what I can tell the elite has a longer barrel and not threaded. Triggers and basic ...

Thread: H&K Tactical or Tactical Elite

Looking to purchase one of these models next. From what I can tell the elite has a longer barrel and not threaded. Triggers and basic parts should all be the same. Will be used for range practice and carry.I already have a H&K usp 9mm full size. Love how it shoots and handles. Any one with real world shooting of the elite model would be great to hear from.

KoB
    What's up dude?

I think you'll get a much better response to your HK questions over on: http://www.hkpro.com .

Peace

PM, PHP KMB, I, 32*

Distinguished Member Array ripley16's Avatar
    The USP Elite is out of production at this time I believe. It is a very high quality pistol with an excellent trigger, nice target sights and is probably the most accurate gun in my collection. I do not think I would try to conceal one as they are pretty long. As a duty gun perhaps, but holsters may be hard to find for this low production number gun. CDNN is selling them for the best price I've yet to see but only in the .45acp. The 9mm Elite is harder to find than the .45.

If you like the USP9, you will love the Elite. It is a much more refined and accurate pistol. An alternative thought would be to send your USP to HK for a match trigger installation. As much as I love my USP... the Elite is better mainly due to the trigger.

Sponsored Links