Guns I won't ever own

This is a discussion on Guns I won't ever own within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by Mike1956 You probably did the right thing with the Glock, much like not smoking that first Marlboro. I've rented a few at ...

Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
Like Tree153Likes

Thread: Guns I won't ever own

eb
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1956 View Post
    You probably did the right thing with the Glock, much like not smoking that first Marlboro.
    I've rented a few at the range in 9 and 40. They just don't do anything for me personally is all.

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by RemMod597 View Post
    The guns I will never own are those that I will never be able to afford.
    Nice

Quote Originally Posted by Mike1956 View Post
    You probably did the right thing with the Glock, much like not smoking that first Marlboro.
    I don't know, I really enjoyed that Marlboro. As for the Glock, it grew on me a little more slowly. Maybe he should have shot the 30 then decided...
    Light travels faster than sound...thats why some people appear bright before they speak

eb
    I've got a slew of guns that are NOT Glocks that I like just fine. I'm good, lol. The Glock was only brought home because I had credit left over at a local store from some consignment rifles I had sold. I regret not picking the M&P 45 instead. May still get one of those here soon...

Probably will never get another Taurus. Bought 2 NIB, both had issues that I had to work on myself to fix.

Will probably not ever be able to afford a Sig - Can't see spending that much on a single gun.

I like Glocks... Just don't own any yet.
    "How much self-defense is too much?"

A prudent one foresees the evil and hides himself, but the simple pass on and are punished. - Proverbs 22:3

Hi-Point, Davis Industries, Jiminez, (yeah, its real, and they make Lorcin's feel like Kimbers) oh yeah, Lorcin, Kel-Tec

....and i'm not comfortable saying "never"...but the odds that I ever get anything thats single action are very very slim. Just dont like single action (commence flaming!!!!!!)
    Last edited by kb2wji; September 27th, 2011 at 10:35 PM. Reason: grammer

Probably won't own a nice expensive 1911. Not because I don't like them, but because I'd be afraid of scratching them. They would be safe queens. Glocks I don't wory so much about.

Administrator
    One thing I've learned being a collector is to never say never. I've ended up owning guns I swore I'd never, or ones that I have no interest in, most often because they came in a package deal. A few I ended up liking and kept, but most get sold or traded off quickly.
    "Just blame Sixto"

Whats wrong with your pt745 pro? I have several, flawless for me.. How cheap you selling?

Quote Originally Posted by Maverickx50 View Post
    I've had 2 Taurus still have a Pt 745 PRO. Would sell it cheap. No more of them for me. Proof you get what you pay for (or less)
    Whats wrong with your pt745 pro? I have several, flawless for me.. How cheap you selling? send a pm

Jennings and High Point for sure, unless someone gives them to me. A family member gave me a Clerke 1st revolver. I have never shot it. I'm afraid to.

My hands are small. Most Sigs are too big for me. Any Glock I have tried is the same, although I haven't held a Gen 4. If I can't get a good shooting grip, there is no point in buying it.

I can say ans stamp it in concrete that I will Never buy a glock unless they change their plain, low detailed and basic design
    I have yet to be attacked by a block of ballistic gelatin but.........

Quote Originally Posted by defensive007 View Post
    I can say ans stamp it in concrete that I will Never buy a glock unless they change their plain, low detailed and basic design
    The simplicity is the main thing that won me over to Glock.

Maybe just MAYBE Glock will get with the program and make sub/ultra compact 9mm or .380 pistols that are what's to be tearing up the market nowdays. The baby glock is actually a full size pistol next to these small 9mm nowdays
    I have yet to be attacked by a block of ballistic gelatin but.........

Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Links