+1 extension for owners of the Keltec PF9 >>>>>>>

This is a discussion on +1 extension for owners of the Keltec PF9 >>>>>>> within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; New +1 extension. I have to get me one of these !!! God Bless Kel Tec CNC...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ArkhmAsylm

Thread: +1 extension for owners of the Keltec PF9 >>>>>>>

+1 extension for owners of the Keltec PF9 >>>>>>>

New +1 extension. I have to get me one of these !!! God Bless

Kel Tec CNC

2. Remove Ads

That is nice. I've been debating on getting the PF9 for some time now. That would be a dandy upgrade.
    -Bark'n
    Semper Fi

"The gun is the great equalizer... For it is the gun, that allows the meek to repel the monsters; Whom are bigger, stronger and without conscience, prey on those who without one, would surely perish."

wow. Ask and you shall receive. I'll have to get a couple.

Thanks for the heads up!!
    Kimbers are the guns you show your friends....Glocks are the ones you show your enemies.

Distinguished Member Array ArkhmAsylm's Avatar
    -
    That'll beat the current mag finger extension, allrighty! I think I'll be getting one (plus four) for X-mas.

Thanks for the heads-up, VBVAGUY!
    "Historical examination of the right to bear arms, from English antecedents to the drafting of the Second Amendment, bears proof that the right to bear arms has consistently been, and should still be, construed as an individual right." -- U.S. District Judge Sam Cummings, Re: U.S. vs Emerson (1999)

Awesome!!! Thanks for the heads up, love the pf9

i might get one after everbody test them.
    An armed man is a citizen. An unarmed man is a subject.

Red State State of Mind

That looks pretty snazzy. Might just pick one, or two up.

twc
    I wonder if this would cause significant shortening of the springs life or reliability...?

eb
    Thanks for the post! I need a couple of those...

Quote Originally Posted by frankmako View Post
    i might get one after everbody test them.
    same here. My hands fit well with the grip but il see when these come out
    Proudly living in the free state of Florida

-
    My five +1 grip extensions (PF-9-805) hit my door yesterday & I swapped out the old grip extensions last night. I like, I like!!

After replacing the old with the new & improved, I ran my snapcaps through them by cycling the slide repeated to make sure the mags still fed properly. I ran through some holster draw drills & the extra grip definitely helps with handling.

Next up, a run to the range to see how much the extra grip helps my groupings. More later...
    Last edited by ArkhmAsylm; November 4th, 2011 at 04:10 PM.
    "Historical examination of the right to bear arms, from English antecedents to the drafting of the Second Amendment, bears proof that the right to bear arms has consistently been, and should still be, construed as an individual right." -- U.S. District Judge Sam Cummings, Re: U.S. vs Emerson (1999)

Looks cheesy. Wonder how it will hold up if a full mag is dropped and it lands on it or if it takes a good hit

Quote Originally Posted by azchevy View Post
    Looks cheesy. Wonder how it will hold up if a full mag is dropped and it lands on it or if it takes a good hit
    They appear to be made of the same material as the standard & finger extension base plates & actually appear quite solid. I'll let you know how it holds up after I've dropped them a few times.
    zonker1986 likes this.

Tried my +1 extension today on my Keltec PF9 and loaded it with 8 rounds using a box of 50 WWB and it performed great with no problems. God Bless

-
    I got to the range yesterday with my new PF-9 +1 mag extensions &, boy, what a difference! I can comfortably hold the grip with all three fingers now, so no more adapting my pinky to support the lip of the original extended mag plate.

Now I just have to relearn how to shoot the dang thing again! I can still keep all of my shots within a standard 10" bullseye at 7 yards, but that takes me back to when I first started shooting the gun. I also had to go out & get myself a new double mag holder (or two.)

First 150 rounds down, many more to go. I give the much improved mag extensions 5 out of 5 stars.

** On the mag holder front: Thumbs-down on the nylon UTG Dual Pistol Mag Pouch - oversized, & the option of velcro horizontal or Alice Clip vertical mount doesn't work very smoothly or comfortably. Thumbs-up on the Tagua Gunleather MC6-030 dual mag holder, designed for the Colt 45 mags - IMO, a perfect fit (taking the mags snugly to maximum allowable depth) & very easy to get on/off, very comfortable, & low profile.

Links