LCR 38 Range Report

This is a discussion on LCR 38 Range Report within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I have carried a revolver or semi-auto professionally for close to 28 years. This little LCR is a well thought out weapon. It carries nice ...

Thread: LCR 38 Range Report

LCR 38 Range Report

I have carried a revolver or semi-auto professionally for close to 28 years. This little LCR is a well thought out weapon. It carries nice in a pocket, yet still points to target, and delievrs accurate lead. I have always been a S&W revolver man. Not anymore.

My LCR serves as off duty and back up carry to my Glock 30. They complement ona another. Neither are pretty, but accurate and get the job done. I qualified with a score of 99 (out of 100) with each weapon at our LE qualification day today. I should have scored 100. I couldn't be more happy with my new LCR.

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by packgoat View Post
    I have always been a S&W revolver man. Not anymore.
    I couldn't agree with you more. I have never been a Ruger type of guy, outside the 10/22 and especially not a Ruger handgun type of guy. I am sold.

I with you packgoat. I love my LCR. It's on my hip now in a Remora (another awesome product). I was not a revolver guy but the LCR has changed my mind.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

“Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny”
    Thomas Jefferson

Links