Ruger and customer service

This is a discussion on Ruger and customer service within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Last Thursday while unloading my new LC9 I noticed the front sight was about to fall out of the dovetail. I found the small roll ...

Thread: Ruger and customer service

Ruger and customer service

Last Thursday while unloading my new LC9 I noticed the front sight was about to fall out of the dovetail. I found the small roll pin was missing. Checked the holster and found nothing. I called Ruger on Friday morning and got a very nice lady in customer service. I explained the problem and she took my name and address and said she would send one. I didn't give her the serial number and asked if she needed a CC to pay. She said no that it was a warrenty issue. I figured I would wait at least a week or two, BUT today Monday in the mail was 2 roll pins. Don't know how Ruger's service could get any better. Now if I can get time to practice with it. Happy customer = more Rugers in my safe!
    If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

2. Remove Ads

That is very good. I like Ruger's CS.
    NRA Member
    Glock 26 XD9sc
    Ruger SR9c Ruger LCP

Yeah, Ruger's use to their guns falling apart.

VIP Member
    I sent my LCP back for the recall and also added a note that the slide had a rust spot on it. The LCP had the upgrade recall completed and the gun mailed back to me, though the rust spot on the slide was not corrected or even addressed. I had attached a note connected to the gun, so it was impossible to miss. I phoned Ruger CS and told the lady what happened, she was a bit disturbed (not at me) that my request to Ruger got overlooked.

I sent the gun back again and the slide was taken care of. IMHO they did a good job with CS, but at one point it "fell through the cracks", but that sometimes happen. They made it right.
    Turn the election's in 2014 to a "2A Revolution". It will serve as a 1994 refresher not to "infringe" on our Second Amendment. We know who they are now.........SEND 'EM HOME. Our success in this will be proportional to how hard we work to make it happen.

Senior Member Array AZ Desertrat's Avatar
    Plus ONE on Ruger CS....have had nothing but great service over the years.
    "The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people; it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government--lest it come to dominate our lives and interests." --Patrick Henry

USCG Veteran
    NRA Life Member

Distinguished Member Array orangevol's Avatar
    + 1 on Ruger CS...had to send my LC9 in a while back and got quick repair at no charge.
    Proud NRA member

now if only everyone had customer service like that. blows kel-tec cs out of the water...

Links