Way To Go Springfield!

This is a discussion on Way To Go Springfield! within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I purchased a Springfield XD 9mm Sub-compact a few weeks ago. Springfield currently has a mail-in promo going wherein you get 3 free magazines and ...

Thread: Way To Go Springfield!

Way To Go Springfield!

I purchased a Springfield XD 9mm Sub-compact a few weeks ago. Springfield currently has a mail-in promo going wherein you get 3 free magazines and a double mag pouch. As soon as I got home with my new gun I sat down and discovered that you could completely submit your information online. As with most mail-in offers, I was expecting a rather long wait to receive these items. Well, God bless the good folks at Springfield: I submitted my request and got an email reply within 5 minutes that my submission was approved. Less than a week later I got a box with the mags and pouch. Booyah! I have a buddy that did even better than me; he got his items in two days. Not bad!
    "To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike especially when young, how to use them." (Richard Henry Lee, 1788, Initiator of the Declaration of Independence, and member of the first Senate, which passed the Bill of Rights)

2. Remove Ads

When you buy one of their loaded 1911's, there is an orange card inside with discounts on all sorts of neat Springfield stuff.
    I sent mine in, and like you, figured it would be a six month turn around. Got my stuff in about 7 working days.....amazing.
    Kimbers are the guns you show your friends....Glocks are the ones you show your enemies.

Distinguished Member Array DefConGun's Avatar
    I know we had an example about Springfield failing to provide free left-handed holsters about a week ago but for the most part, I have heard great things about Springfield customer service. I hope that this will set an example and the other manufacturers will up their game and provide a turn-around as quick as this so as to stay competitive.

I got that orange card for my new 1911. Looking at the leather mag holder ($19) and leather holster ($34). They even give you 90 days to decide so I guess I'll wait for Christmas!

I got my XD-SC in March so can't get the free mags - boo.
    Carpe Diem

Came here to share this. Glad to see it's already been spread. My wife can't stop laughing. I have an LCP with a massive 6 round capacity, while she now has a XDm 4.5 with 19rd capacity and 5 frigging magazines. I'll be on my third mag before she even finishes her first... Reloading is going to stink.

Distinguished Member Array Diddle's Avatar
    Always nice to hear positive things. thanks for posting!
    Diddle
    Indusrtrial Machine Tool Technician - Certified Refrigeration Technician - CET
    NRA Life Member

Links