Sold a gun: Replacement, CZ 2075 Rami Alloy?

This is a discussion on Sold a gun: Replacement, CZ 2075 Rami Alloy? within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I recently sold my P-01 and want to replace it... my original intent was to get a revolver like the LCR or 442, but then ...

VIP Member Array Civil_Response's Avatar

I recently sold my P-01 and want to replace it... my original intent was to get a revolver like the LCR or 442, but then I remembered the Rami and think I'm going to go that route, just sounds (to me) like a perfect carry weapon. Small size, accurate, reliable... much like my PM9 but a little larger and has a manual safety (something that is a deal BREAKER to others, but I like them).

Just wondering if anyone here has one they can report on.

Thanks!

CZ 2075 Rami

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder71 View Post
    I recently sold my P-01 and want to replace it... my original intent was to get a revolver like the LCR or 442, but then I remembered the Rami and think I'm going to go that route, just sounds (to me) like a perfect carry weapon. Small size, accurate, reliable... much like my PM9 but a little larger and has a manual safety (something that is a deal BREAKER to others, but I like them).

Just wondering if anyone here has one they can report on.

Thanks!
    I have the CZ 2075 alloy frame 9mm. I like it! Very accurate, so far never had any problems. Adjustable rear sights, 10 round magazine and 14 round extended magazine. External Hammer fired. It is a little bit shorter than but otherwise almost exactly the same size as a Glock 26. Mine has the safety/decocker lever. Looks like a smaller sized CZ 75B.

VIP Member
    I have a RAMI .40 and the wife has the RAMI 9mm. Both are accurate and reliable. You'll find it thicker than the PM9 being it is a double stack. The nice thing is you can carry a standard CZ75 magazine as a spare and have the 14 round capacity.
    Freedom doesn't come free. It is bought and paid for by the lives and blood of our men and women in uniform.

USAF Retired
    NRA Life Member

As Archer said its wider than the PM, but a very reliable compact. I had the forty, but found a smaller grip on the Xd's. Also had the full size 75 B SA and miss it dearly.... Great product!!!!
    "You don't have a soul, you are a soul. You have a body." CS Lewis

S&W .41 Mag - Colt DS - Ruger Single Six - Ruger Security Six - Buckmark-Beretta 21A - S&W 351PD 22 Mag- Spfld XD 9mm -- Plenty Of Long Guns--- Dry Powder and RCBS.

VIP Member Array Civil_Response's Avatar
    Thanks guys! Now I just need to find the right package deal, with 2 ten round magazines in alloy and I'll order one up!

BK
    Please post a report if you get one.

I've been interested in this gun for awhile but never see them in stock anywhere. Finally, I got to hold a used Rami for the first time this weekend and I thought it felt pretty nice (slide seemed quite hard to rack though). I didn't make a side by side comparisson but it seemed a tad smaller than my M&Pc.

Are you planning to do the standard Rami or the one with the decocker?

Distinguished Member Array pirate's Avatar
    The RAMI like all CZ's are great handguns. My RAMI has been an excellent performer.

When I leave the home port:
    S&W 642 Airweight, Ruger SP 101, Colt Detective Spec., CZ RAMI, Kahr PM9, Kahr CW40, S&W Model 10-7, Glock 30, 19, and 26, Browning Hi Power, CZ82, Colt Commander, Dan Wesson PM7, Ruger LCP

Distinguished Member Array clarkston_cz's Avatar
    WELCOME No Firearms Sales at This Time. Pics and Links of CZs And CZ Accessories!

The RAMI was my 4th CZ and one of my very first online gun reviews.

Notice I'm using a Don Hume and not a High Noon holster:)

My RAMI Review

After almost 9 years of daily carry, it's still going strong.

Contact me with any questions.

KEV

I have a PM-9 and A Rami 2075BD (decocker)
    Totally reliable, nice machining.
    But, IMO, too wide to be a comfortable carry gun.
    It feels much larger than the PM-9.

I have a HBE holster and Hakken Pek grips and it's a safe queen.

Links