.380 auto's. - Page 5

.380 auto's.

This is a discussion on .380 auto's. within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by odeaar Sig fixed their P238 problem years ago. There is a firearm for everyone. You just have to find yours. It's ok ...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: .380 auto's.

Quote Originally Posted by odeaar View Post
    Sig fixed their P238 problem years ago. There is a firearm for everyone. You just have to find yours. It's ok to have more than one.
    The Sig is an exception IMO - now please do not come down on me on this issue. I know I probably have an unpopular view about the .380. I personally would not buy nor do I own one for carry or HD. The least I would buy would be a 9mm. As a matter of fact, I just traded my last 9mm for a .45 and now only own .40's and .45's. 380 is acceptable however if loader with Cor Bon's. Just my 2 cents.

eb
    My Taurus TCP 380 has been perfect, and so has my wife's. I usually only carry it when I walk the dog though. I had a new Bersa Thunder 380 that was a disaster with every issue you can think of. If I want to carry a small gun, I choose my Kahr MK9 or Keltec PF-9 usually.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Links