Seecamp 380 vs Masterpiece 380

This is a discussion on Seecamp 380 vs Masterpiece 380 within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I'm looking to see if anyone has both of these little guns and can compare and contrast on the differences? The Mpiece is a lot ...

I'm looking to see if anyone has both of these little guns and can compare and contrast on the differences? The Mpiece is a lot cheaper and therefore wondering if the Seecamp is worth the price difference and the wait.

I don't own the Masterpiece 380, but I was holding it quite a bit to see how it compared to my Seecamp 32. IMO, there is no comparison when it comes to build quality. The Seecamp is simply a higher quality gun. Is the Seecamp 380 worth the $1000 price tag? If you're looking for the smallest 380 with the best build quality, it is.

For what it's worth, I'd rather carry my Kahr P380 since it accepts a lot more ammunition and locks back on an empty magazine.

For quality Seacamp is the way to go, I have owned all their models from the 25acp up to the 380,JIMO thay are truly worth their cost, Have not owned the Masterpiece,but have been on the range with one of my troops who does, it preformed well with FMJ but would hick-up on the JHP he was trying out, to me it is not as comfortable in the hand

I own a mpa .380 and my wife has a seecamp .32 the seecamp with it's polished stainless is awesome . The mpa is quality solid steel billet but not stainless . My .380 fires everything I put in it. I like my mag release in the mpa if money is no object go for the seecamp but if funds are short the mpa is great very happy with mine about 225 rounds so far.

One last remark why not the .32seecamp less recoil back on target easier. That's the route I would do after firing both. My main carryvis amt .45 backup older version also All stainless or if spending close to 1000 how about kahr mk 9 or mk 40 all stainless and very small. Remember those .380s are very snappy.

I had a master piece 380 and it was so bad I got red of it right away, it would eject a spent case along with a new unfired case. It was the wrong recoil springs and MPA sent out a new one at no charge, I did get 10 rounds or so through it without any jams, however, it would take the skin off my trigger finger about the 3rd round, even with a two hand hold. Very disappointed and traded it off.

I hate cheap copies.Get the Seecamp and never look back. I did!
    Qui omnes insidias timet in nullas incidit
    He who fears every ambush falls into none

Links