"grab the kool-aid,ma... Here's another one!"

This is a discussion on "grab the kool-aid,ma... Here's another one!" within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by zonker1986 FYI.....you have to complete the Glock Triple Crown by adding a Glock 17 before you are admitted to the Glock Fanboy ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: "grab the kool-aid,ma... Here's another one!"

Quote Originally Posted by zonker1986 View Post
    FYI.....you have to complete the Glock Triple Crown by adding a Glock 17 before you are admitted to the Glock Fanboy Club.
    I have a Glock 22 and 23 and am hoping to add the 17 and 19 over the holidays. Will that get me in?

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by Philly Boy View Post
    TommyGun4169: Tnx, but is there really a place by the name of Killadelphia.. or are you just funnin' us?! Having grown up in Philly, I never heard of this town: pardon my ignorance, please.
    Im from and currently live in South Philly. It's just me being sarcastic as a reference to all the cops and civilians who have been getting killed here in the past 7 years or so.
    I mean every night on the news someone is killed by various ways. In 2007 Philly made Time Magazines cover for most violent city in the US ! That's pretty bad, we beat out Chicago and LA that year ! Killadelphia is a pun, but it's got plenty of clout ! Having lived here all my life and watch this town go down the tubes it really pains me and makes me sick. I had enough ! Enough of the liberal politics, the dopey liberals that are invading and their utopian ideals, and enough of the crime and the liberal judges that put the criminals back on the streets. A person like me belongs up the mountains or down south. My friends call me a redneck ! LOL I guess im just a rebel at heart, but I like to call myself a patriot and constitutioanlist ! I don't mean this to be a backlash of anykind, in fact I thought it was funny you asked. Im just trying to be truthful in my answer. I just hope I can save enough cash to move up to Bradford, Erie Cty. or Chambersburg in the future !

Outlaw Guns and Only Outlaws Will Have Guns !!

Quote Originally Posted by TonyDTrigger View Post
    Great choice! The G19 is probably the perfect pistol.

I own a G26 and a G29SF, and I am seriously considering adding a Glock in .357 Sig (very impresive caliber), maybe the G32 or G33.
    If I had a choice to get only one pistol it would be a Glock 19 or 23 !

Outlaw Guns and Only Outlaws Will Have Guns !!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links