Help me here!

This is a discussion on Help me here! within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Okay, I think I know what it means, but never having seen a definition of it, please tell me EXACTLY what is LIMP WRISTING? Thanks....

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By SpencerB

Thread: Help me here!

Help me here!

Okay, I think I know what it means, but never having seen a definition of it, please tell me EXACTLY what is LIMP WRISTING? Thanks.
    Chicken Little? Who the heck is Chicken Little? And what does she know, anyway?!

" The will of the majority, the natural law of every society, is the only sure guardian of the rights of man." Thomas Jefferson.

2. Remove Ads

Philly Boy likes this.

Thanks, Spence!!
    Chicken Little? Who the heck is Chicken Little? And what does she know, anyway?!

" The will of the majority, the natural law of every society, is the only sure guardian of the rights of man." Thomas Jefferson.

P.S. To Spencer: How does one put on a reference such as the one you used? I have never tried to do it, but would like to know how. Thanks again.

No problem man, are you asking how to actually put the link on the page so you can just click on it and it will take you to the page?

VIP Member

VIP Member
    Drink three more gallons of koolaid and check back in. Don't you know that this is the top fanboy excuse for glock malfunctions? I repeat, anyone who has an issue with their glock is to first be blamed for limp wristing then you may proceed to blame their ammo.
    Ccccccc what? Ccccccccccc Hawks!

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by C hawk Glock View Post
    Drink three more gallons of koolaid and check back in. Don't you know that this is the top fanboy excuse for glock malfunctions? I repeat, anyone who has an issue with their glock is to first be blamed for limp wristing then you may proceed to blame their ammo.
    Yep, Glocks don't go for limp-wristing, while other makes don't mind it so much. Here is another:
    Another Limp Wrist test - YouTube

SpencerB--- YES!

I just googled limp wristing and this site came up. When you are on the site just copy the URL which is the websites address and paste it onto your Defensivecarry post.

GREAT. THANKS!

Links