Vtac S&W

This is a discussion on Vtac S&W within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; What's the word on these M&P's???? is the price increase just the sights?? or does it have a special coating? I was looking at one ...

Thread: Vtac S&W

Distinguished Member Array Dragman's Avatar

Vtac S&W

What's the word on these M&P's???? is the price increase just the sights?? or does it have a special coating? I was looking at one and I kinda like the look I can't really explain why, but I do know my glock is giving me evil looks just for looking the M&P though.
    To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women

2. Remove Ads

These are great A.R.'s,I have one Smith with the Troy Free Float rail,in a Kyle Lamb class I took Kyle ran a V-Tac A.R. all day for three day's,no prob's.The only difference is the V-Tac rail,which makes these guns very user freindly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragman View Post
    What's the word on these M&P's???? is the price increase just the sights?? or does it have a special coating? I was looking at one and I kinda like the look I can't really explain why, but I do know my glock is giving me evil looks just for looking the M&P though.

sorry I ment the Vtac m&p pistol.
    To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women

anyone have exsperience with the over under fiberoptic and night sights??? I don't wanna buy it just to get a review but I know me I will dang it.

Distinguished Member Array matthew03's Avatar
    The review I read didn't think the finish was as durable as the standard M&P, (showed apparent wear just from holster work at the review), and the sights were difficult to get used to with the multi dot pattern. I'm trying to find the source, it's been awhile since I checked it out. If it were me I'd get the standard model and have it Ceracoated if I wanted on OD slide.

VIP Member
    The military arms channel did a good review of this on you tube. I hear the sights are great.
    Ccccccc what? Ccccccccccc Hawks!

Links