Defensive Carry banner

Let me introduce my 'new to me' Kahr MK9!

3K views 21 replies 18 participants last post by  rdpG19 
#1 ·
See less See more
#15 ·
Thanks again guys! I got out to the range and ran 100 rounds of range ammo through it and 14 rounds of JHP ammo without a hitch. :)

As far as the PM9 vs the MK9, although they are the same dimensions and essentially the same gun internally - the MK9 has less recoil and seems smoother. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely LOVE my PM9 so that says a lot of my initial thoughts on the MK9.

Wood grips will probably be ordered tomorrow, it does look sweet.

#18 ·
As far as the PM9 vs the MK9, although they are the same dimensions and essentially the same gun internally - the MK9 has less recoil and seems smoother. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely LOVE my PM9 so that says a lot of my initial thoughts on the MK9.
- Same impression here with my MK9 and PM9. The MK9 has less recoil and is easier to grip since the grips are a little thicker. The PM9 is a much more comfortable gun to carry.

#16 ·
I'm jealous. I "settled" for a perfectly good CW9 a couple of years ago after giving up the search for the MK9 locally. Some day the funds and availibility will merge.

If you haven't already, you might visit the KahrTalk dot com site and peruse through the tech tips. Lots of good info.

surv

#21 ·
I was surprised at how accurate that little bugger was at the 25 yd line. Sweet little shooter. Enjoy!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.