New Sig P938 9mm coming soon !!!! >>>>>>>

This is a discussion on New Sig P938 9mm coming soon !!!! >>>>>>> within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I will check out one when I'm at SHOTshow this year. See if I can get Sig Arms to get me a form....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: New Sig P938 9mm coming soon !!!! >>>>>>>

I will check out one when I'm at SHOTshow this year. See if I can get Sig Arms to get me a form.
    MNBurl

"If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking" - George S. Patton.

2. Remove Ads

This sounds promising, but going wait for some test mules besides me. I did that with the Solo and after 3 trips back to Kimber and a new gun, finally sold it. Anyone have an ET on this gun?
    http://www.treasureislandbedandbreakfast.com
    Ed Brown Kobra Carry | HK P7M8, P2000sk, P30s | Sig P238, P239SAS, 1911 C3, P232, P938 | Colt Defender, Mustang Pocketlite, 1911 | Rohrbaugh R9 | Kimber Covert Ultra II | Browning HP, Buckmark 22LR(suppressed| Walter PPK(1966) | Kahr PM9 Black Rose |

I will probably buy a P938 but will DEFINATELY buy a P224 if it ever gets released. It will make the perfect BUG to me P229

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 10thmtn View Post
    Not a question of being "hard"...just a question of recognizing that I have thousands upon thousands of repetitions of drawing and firing a sidearm without a thumb safety. Going to one "with" a thumb safety would mean reprogramming something that has become automatic, which means thinking about it until you no longer need to. That, in turn, slows you down, until you master the new skill.

So far, I have not seen a need to do that. Frankly, I'd probably go with a DAO revolver before a pistol with a thumb safety - but I reserve the right to change my mind if this really turns out to be an otherwise "great" pistol. Time will tell.
    Again, I think you are selling yourself short. Are both of your vehicles the exact same? If not, then I can assure you that you don't have to sit and think twice about how to drive either of them. Hell I don't even know you except that you like to disagree with me all the time, but I have faith you can master a simple thumb safety.
    Ha Ha

It's okay to step out of our comfort zone and sand box once in awhile. You may find that you really like SA guns, I know I do and I love Sigs to boot. I promise the Glock and Ruger mafia will let you back in...
    Last edited by C hawk Glock; December 31st, 2011 at 12:38 PM. Reason: spelling
    Ccccccc what? Ccccccccccc Hawks!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links