I'm finally convinced - Glocks are the safest guns on the market.

This is a discussion on I'm finally convinced - Glocks are the safest guns on the market. within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I was going to try and say something good like, "at least he doesn't have a round chambered." Then I got to thinking he might ...

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Like Tree102Likes

Thread: I'm finally convinced - Glocks are the safest guns on the market.

Senior Member Array GentlemanJim's Avatar
    I was going to try and say something good like, "at least he doesn't have a round chambered." Then I got to thinking he might do all gun owners a favor if he chambered one and started spinning it on his finger.

Jim

2. Remove Ads

AAAAHHHhahaha what a dirt bag! That guy will shoot somebody showing them his quick draws, "Give me your money".

Holy (censored) I wouldn't trust him with an empty bb gun.

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by QKShooter View Post
    Oh. I had to watch the entire video.

So you didn't see him spin his firearm around his index finger?

If he ever registers on DefensiveCarry he will become an EX Member immediately following his first post.
    It would be easy to continue to trash this guy but is it possible that he could use the forum's help?

With all due respect, I believe someone this misinformed should be given a chance to learn here.

If he proves to be incorrigible, then by all means remove him. Just a suggestion.
    Secret Spuk likes this.
    Luis

"Everybody's got a plan, 'til they get hit".

Mike Tyson

Quote Originally Posted by Luis50 View Post
    It would be easy to continue to trash this guy but is it possible that he could use the forum's help?

With all due respect, I believe someone this misinformed should be given a chance to learn here.

If he proves to be incorrigible, then by all means remove him. Just a suggestion.
    IMO, you can't fix stupid. It's one thing to act a certain way among friends/peers, but this dolt put this on the Internet. He's earned the ire of all responsible gun owners, and it becomes a matter of time before he removes himself from the gene pool. My hope is that he doesn't take anyone with him.
    Tally XD and FLMOPE like this.
    Magazine <> clip - know the difference

martyr is a fancy name for crappy fighter
    You have never lived until you have almost died. For those that have fought for it, life has a special flavor the protected will never know

Message to the guy in the vidio... your doing it wrong. All wrong. Seek professional help ( NRA intructor type). Keep in mind your information is just opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis50 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by SIGguy229 View Post
    IMO, you can't fix stupid. It's one thing to act a certain way among friends/peers, but this dolt put this on the Internet. He's earned the ire of all responsible gun owners, and it becomes a matter of time before he removes himself from the gene pool. My hope is that he doesn't take anyone with him.
    How did this guy ever get licensed to carry in Florida? He can't have fulfilled any training requirement the state has. The sad fact is he is licensed and he is carrying and he is a heartbreak waiting to happen, and we can't stop him from doing what he is doing. Considering all this I tend to somewhat agree with Luis50. This guy needs some serious basic education. Any help in that direction would be a public service.

I like the part at about 10:00 where he shows how to draw when someone says "give me your money". He says "you want the money" "here you go" and almost drops his gun as it gets caught on his shirt. LOL! Someone should seriously teach this guy trigger discipline.

I dont know what you guys are talking about. I found his video's to be very informative. I had no idea what to do if I "hadda shoot da guy" or had to "chase a guy cuz I aint da one running with dis on my side!". I've been practicing my gun twirl, and I think im ready to move up to a loaded chamber now. I only bump the trigger slightly more than half the time. Hey, dems good odds when you gotta chase da guy. Oh, and i've been carrying my CCW badge in a wallet this whole time. I now see that its far more practical to have it on a neck chain. It's way faster to whip it out after ya shoot da guy.

I think the safest thing would be to drop a net on him from a helicopter. Gotta keep distance so nobody gets hurt. Make sure someone grabs all his guns before he's set free in the wild again.

This HAS to be a spoof. I find it hard to believe he made it this far in life with knives and guns in his house.
    shockwave and SL1ckOne like this.

I initially thought it was a spoof as well but then I realized it must have cost him a whole paycheck to get that CCW badge and holder with neck chain.

This guy fancies himself a LEO. I believe he can't wait to kill what he views is a criminal. He is here to save us all. I am torn between pity and disgust. And fear. Fear for whoever he kills (with an AD), and fear for those of us who do it right. This guy is a political bomb. A badge? This guy is truly armed and dangerous. And he is gonna tell the world.

But I have not laughed and shook my head through the tears like that for many years.
    Tally XD and BritishAgent like this.

Quote Originally Posted by ksholder View Post
    Wow - I learned my G30 is defective - mine holds 10+1.
    Maybe he meant he could only get 5 or 6 in because the mag was too stiff.

GM
    What a moron! I wonder if he was born that way or if he became like that over the years.

Quote Originally Posted by QKShooter View Post
    Oh. I had to watch the entire video.

So you didn't see him spin his firearm around his index finger?

If he ever registers on DefensiveCarry he will become an EX Member immediately following his first post.
    Please QKShooter, do not say so, let us have some fun first
    "The Second Amendment: America's Original Homeland Security"

Distinguished Member Array Tally XD's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wmhawth View Post
    How did this guy ever get licensed to carry in Florida? He can't have fulfilled any training requirement the state has. The sad fact is he is licensed and he is carrying and he is a heartbreak waiting to happen, and we can't stop him from doing what he is doing. Considering all this I tend to somewhat agree with Luis50. This guy needs some serious basic education. Any help in that direction would be a public service.
    It is extremely easy for ANYONE to get a CCW license in Florida. The requirements testing only requires a couple of classroom hours and one shot from a small caliber pistol. If you already have a Basic Firearms course, such as a hunters safety course, you are exempt from further requirements. If you are prior military or LEO you are exempt from further requirements.

I personally feel that anyone should be allowed to carry if that is there decision. It is just unfortunate that wanting to carry a weapon, and being born with some brains, doesn't always match up.
    SIGguy229 likes this.
    I am consistently on record and will continue to be on record as opposing concealed carry.
    - Barack Obama Chicago Tribune, April 27, 2004

Quote Originally Posted by wmhawth View Post
    IMO, it shows that a license does NOT prevent one from doing stupid or criminal actions (and posting them on the Internet). Not to mention, if he's on private property, he does not need a license to carry. On a finer point, how do we know he has a license? All we saw was a CCW badge...
    Last edited by SIGguy229; November 26th, 2011 at 04:14 PM.
    Tally XD likes this.
    Magazine <> clip - know the difference

martyr is a fancy name for crappy fighter
    You have never lived until you have almost died. For those that have fought for it, life has a special flavor the protected will never know

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Links