I'm finally convinced - Glocks are the safest guns on the market. - Page 7

I'm finally convinced - Glocks are the safest guns on the market.

This is a discussion on I'm finally convinced - Glocks are the safest guns on the market. within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Hard to watch...what a tool....

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree102Likes

Thread: I'm finally convinced - Glocks are the safest guns on the market.

Hard to watch...what a tool.
    Police Defensive Tactics, Firearms, Carbine Rifle and Taser Instructor
    Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member
    It is better to have your gun and not need it, than to need it and not have it!
    You cannot choose the conditions for a gunfight, so train in all conditions!

Well, I love those curtains and the wall mounted shield. What a way to set off vertical blinds.

In Delaware, East of the Mason Dixon Line.
    Seems that this thread has caused a flourish of activity on MRSURPLUSNUT's Youtube Channel, I am afraid that y'all might have burst his bubble.
    Tally XD likes this.
    "To believe that social reforms can eradicate evil altogether is to forget that evil is a protean creature, forever assuming a new shape when deprived of an old one." - SAT

Never argue with an idiot - they'll bring you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Distinguished Member
    Quote Originally Posted by smolck View Post
    I like the part at about 10:00 where he shows how to draw when someone says "give me your money". He says "you want the money" "here you go" and almost drops his gun as it gets caught on his shirt. LOL! Someone should seriously teach this guy trigger discipline.
    Now, now, that's his super fast draw because he doesn't have to press a button on a Serpa.

I'll put drawing out of my level 3 Safariland to his quick draw any day of the week. I'll even give him a head start.
    "I got a lot of problems with you people!" - Frank Costanza

Sadly, he's not the only one. There are lots of others like him who have not learned how to make a video and upload it yet. You read about them daily though. They shoot themselves cleaning their guns or holstering their weapons. They drop guns in restrooms or shoot someone in "self defense" and end up being prosecuted for the shooting because the DA doesn't agree with their side of the argument. Hardly anybody knows I carry a gun. Everybody this clown sees knows he carries because he either tells them about the gun or makes sure they know about his cool video. Unfortunately, my anonymity and that of others like myself who conceal carry has a price. To many people, this clown and others like him is the face of handgun permit holders in America.
    Tally XD likes this.
    "The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come." ~ Confucius

I will sleep better tonight knowing this fellow is not living in my neighborhood!
    Praise the Lord my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle --- Psalm 144

Ruger owners check our sister forum http://rugerpistolforums.com a great site to share and learn about your Ruger pistols.

Distinguished Member Array Tally XD's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bbqgrill View Post
    Seems that this thread has caused a flourish of activity on MRSURPLUSNUT's Youtube Channel, I am afraid that y'all might have burst his bubble.
    I surely tried. I met some resistance and got some rather heated replies all day today from his following and even MrSurplus himself. He finally blocked me from his channel.
    I am consistently on record and will continue to be on record as opposing concealed carry.
    - Barack Obama Chicago Tribune, April 27, 2004

He has also trained his son . . . . who muzzle sweeps the cameraman (probably his dad) with a loaded pistol. Shame they are able to breed.

Gun safety / teenagers and guns part1 - YouTube
    I am consistently on record and will continue to be on record as opposing concealed carry.

Quote Originally Posted by Tally XD View Post
    He has also trained his son . . . . who muzzle sweeps the cameraman (probably his dad) with a loaded pistol. Shame they are able to breed.

I understand piling on the dad, but the kid showed the empty magazine, and checked the chamber multiple times. Pistol was not loaded.

Quote Originally Posted by Tigers View Post
    I understand piling on the dad, but the kid showed the empty magazine, and checked the chamber multiple times. Pistol was not loaded.
    The muzzle was pointed at the cameraman as he pulled the mag out.

As to piling it on . . . yes. I intend to fully do so when I can. This stuff is dangerous and is bad information. I am not the one who chose to broadcast myself to the world.

VIP Member Array Civil_Response's Avatar
    Camera was on a tripod, no camera man.

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder71 View Post
    Camera was on a tripod, no camera man.
    Camera's on tri-pods don't pan themselves up and down by themselves. They also don't set zoom levels by themselves. They don't create microphone noise unless someone is manipulating the camera.

Watch the video again. There is absolutely a cameraman. Yes, the gun was unloaded, but, the rules were broken anyway. He removed the mag but the muzzle was pointed at the camera.

VIP Member Array Civil_Response's Avatar
    They can, but you're right - didn't catch that, or didn't watch long enough. :)

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder71 View Post
    They can, but you're right - didn't catch that, or didn't watch long enough. :)
    Can't say I blame ya!

Alas I have to clean my laptop as I had soda spraying out of my nose while trying to watch those videos. But on a serious note, Mall Ninjas like this guy give every responsible Armed Citizen a bad name.

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links