I'm finally convinced - Glocks are the safest guns on the market. - Page 8

I'm finally convinced - Glocks are the safest guns on the market.

This is a discussion on I'm finally convinced - Glocks are the safest guns on the market. within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by Tally XD I surely tried. I met some resistance and got some rather heated replies all day today from his following and ...

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree102Likes

Thread: I'm finally convinced - Glocks are the safest guns on the market.

In Delaware, East of the Mason Dixon Line.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tally XD View Post
    I surely tried. I met some resistance and got some rather heated replies all day today from his following and even MrSurplus himself. He finally blocked me from his channel.
    I am hotwatermgr on you tube, he banned me to, called me a troll all because I asked where he got his training and if he is certified as a trainer. What an insecure twit:

hotwatermgr(8 hours ago)

What organization provide your firearms training, are you certified by a recognized group as an instructor?

MrSurplusnut(7 hours ago)

HOTWATERMGR'S THE ORGANIZATION IS CALLED YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN THE TOPIC OF WEAPONS YOU TROLL DON'T EVER COME IN MY CHANNEL AND LEAVE A COMMENT LIKE THIS TO MAKE ME LOOK STUPID CAUSE I'M NOT AND FOR YOUR INFO,AN INDUSTRIAL AND COMMERCIAL A/C TECH,STREET SMART( MIAMI RAISED) AND FOR A HOBBY AN EXPERIENCED WEAPONIST AND RELOADER.
    Tally XD likes this.
    "To believe that social reforms can eradicate evil altogether is to forget that evil is a protean creature, forever assuming a new shape when deprived of an old one." - SAT

Never argue with an idiot - they'll bring you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Distinguished Member
    Someone with instructor credentials should make a rebuttal to his video. Don't do it to make fun, but in the name of safety and have serious counterpoints for his statements. Talk about holsters, proper concealed draw technique, use of deadly force (and not running after a bad guy), why not to use a CC badge, and most of all proper finger and muzzle control.
    Tally XD likes this.
    "I got a lot of problems with you people!" - Frank Costanza

As I mentioned earlier, you can't fix stupid.

I'm sure we'll be reading about this guy in the news.

Moron.
    Magazine <> clip - know the difference

martyr is a fancy name for crappy fighter
    You have never lived until you have almost died. For those that have fought for it, life has a special flavor the protected will never know

Just wow....how does someone handle a firearm that way (especially a Glock) and not have bullet holes all over his home and person. He seriously gave the Glock a "spin" on the index finger? I'm glad I'm not in Florida with this idiot.

*edit for spelling.

Good god this guy's video is horrible on so many levels......
    If you wish for peace, prepare for war.

poor kid...

I think there is still hope for the kid. He seems pretty level headed in the video, he just needs a little influence from someone that actually knows what they are talking about. Up to this point, I would bet his dad is the only influence he has had with guns. And we have all seen the dad's skills with a gun.

Is this guy for real? This is scary that there are people out here like this. If that gun had a round in the chamber he would have shot himself on his draw, and he actually has a ccw badge? This guy is a joke!

Thunder thank you, I havent laughed so hard. When he twirled the gun I almost fell out of my chair...
    Last edited by Harryball; November 27th, 2011 at 03:02 PM.
    Don"t let stupid be your skill set....

Never be ashamed of a scar. It simply means, that you were stronger than whatever tried to hurt you......

I now have two reasons not to visit Miami.

This is very scary...... I saw this guy a few weeks ago at the Miami Gun and knife show held at the dade county youth fair , he had a booth set-up ! Im glad I didnt stop by his booth.

But sad to say this is the Miami mentallity here, you can get a ccw anywhere for under $75 and it only takes 30 mins for anyone to get and they dont teach you nothing ....just how to get the permit in 3-4 weeks.

We have alot of people here that are trained to give the class that really dont have the skills or training to give it , sad to say.....its all about making a buck or two ! Thats all they care about !

Im glad I took my 3 hr class at the Bass Pro Shop in FT Lauderdale, well worth it and learned alot .

Quote Originally Posted by REDROCKET View Post
    This is very scary...... I saw this guy a few weeks ago at the Miami Gun and knife show held at the dade county youth fair , he had a booth set-up ! Im glad I didnt stop by his booth.
    What was he selling at his booth? Please dont say hes was offereing ccw training.

Quote Originally Posted by BubbaDX View Post
    What was he selling at his booth? Please dont say hes was offereing ccw training.
    He was probably selling badges, capes, and loosey goosey holsters.
    gottabkiddin likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by BubbaDX View Post
    LOL.... His booth was all done out in camo and he had everything you can think of from guns, rifles, and bows ...... didnt see if he did any classes tho

Quote Originally Posted by wmhawth View Post
    He was probably selling badges, capes, and loosey goosey holsters.
    YES that too !!! haha

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Links