Can't Find a CZ P01 For Sale Anywhere?

This is a discussion on Can't Find a CZ P01 For Sale Anywhere? within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I've searched high and low to find a CZ P01 (15rd) 9mm for sale. It seems like every store that indicates they have it (on ...

Thread: Can't Find a CZ P01 For Sale Anywhere?

I've searched high and low to find a CZ P01 (15rd) 9mm for sale. It seems like every store that indicates they have it (on Google) shows "Out of Stock". Also, Gun Broker turned up dry (unless I want used).

Have they stopped production or dealer contracts on this gun?

Administrator
    I think each model gets imported in large lots. So they do dry up after a while, but you can probably find an abundance of 40's when the 9's are scarce. Then, there will be a ton of 9's but no 40's.
    "Just blame Sixto"

CZ 75 Compact P-01 9mm Pistol 91199 New Arvada CO : Semi-auto at GunBroker.com
    CZ P01, Fixed Sights, 9mm - Top Gun Supply

Yep, Bud's is out of them right now. I did find a new black one on GB for you at a good price and also on TGS for a fair price. I think maybe you have been searching only for "CZ P01" and not also searching for "CZ P-01". Hope this helps. I have the CZ P-01 and it is a great pistol indeed.

Wait, just found this one at a really good price:
    http://czcustom.com/CZ-P01-9mm.aspx

Check out Bud's online gun shop. That's where I bought mine. fyi......the cz75P01 is exactly the same as the cz75d Compact. I believe the P01 is more commonly sold in Europe.

Have you held and shot the cz? Mine is da/sa. I like my pistol and it is very accurate, but the double action trigger is Very rough and gritty. And the sa has quite a lot creep. I've probably been spoiled by my Sig Sauers (P220 and P226) that also have da/sa actions. The Sigs are much better. I would highly recommend you go to a local range and rent the cz before you buy it. Don't make my mistake and buy it without shooting it first. I think the pistol is available in sa only.....and you carry it cocked and locked.

You might want to contact Jason Steele at Welcome to Steele Firearms - he is a very stand up guy with an inside trac to buy factory direct. He is very well known on the CZ forums and yes, I have bought from him before.
    I always aim for the right eye...and I never miss - Goldeneye

Quote Originally Posted by AZGlock13 View Post
    CZ 75 Compact P-01 9mm Pistol 91199 New Arvada CO : Semi-auto at GunBroker.com
    CZ P01, Fixed Sights, 9mm - Top Gun Supply

Yep, Bud's is out of them right now. I did find a new black one on GB for you at a good price and also on TGS for a fair price. I think maybe you have been searching only for "CZ P01" and not also searching for "CZ P-01". Hope this helps. I have the CZ P-01 and it is a great pistol indeed.

Wait, just found this one at a really good price:
    CZ P01 9mm
    Just what I needed, thanks!

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MLittle View Post
    Check out Bud's online gun shop. That's where I bought mine. fyi......the cz75P01 is exactly the same as the cz75d Compact. I believe the P01 is more commonly sold in Europe.

Have you held and shot the cz? Mine is da/sa. I like my pistol and it is very accurate, but the double action trigger is Very rough and gritty. And the sa has quite a lot creep. I've probably been spoiled by my Sig Sauers (P220 and P226) that also have da/sa actions. The Sigs are much better. I would highly recommend you go to a local range and rent the cz before you buy it. Don't make my mistake and buy it without shooting it first. I think the pistol is available in sa only.....and you carry it cocked and locked.
    They are not the same gun. The P-01 has rails where the 75D Compact doesn't and the rear sights are different.
    Freedom doesn't come free. It is bought and paid for by the lives and blood of our men and women in uniform.

USAF Retired
    NRA Life Member

Got on at my LGS. Can you preorder from Buds, or at least get notified? I did this for a 1911 and it went smoothly.

Distinguished Member Array clarkston_cz's Avatar
    The P-01 is called the 75D Compact in Europe, and is the current duty gun of the Czech Republic Police.
    They are identical ( I believe) except for the markings.
    Before that they used the CZ 75D Compact PCR which is also a great gun.

If not Bud's then CZ Custom is a good source for a fair deal on a P-01 or other CZ.

Have you thought about a holster??

2012 CZ-USA/DW Catalog:

New 2012 Catalogue - Ceska zbrojovka

KEV

Haven't thought about a holster yet (probably should). I heard they're hard to come by. I'm looking for a leather/kydex IWB.

VIP Member
    Holsters aren't a problem. Galco makes holsters for it as does Tucker Gun Leather, just to name a couple.
    Freedom doesn't come free. It is bought and paid for by the lives and blood of our men and women in uniform.

USAF Retired
    NRA Life Member

Sponsored Links