Kahr Owners Unite! What'cha Got? - Page 5

Kahr Owners Unite! What'cha Got?

This is a discussion on Kahr Owners Unite! What'cha Got? within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Kahr PM9 and love it. Easy to conceal IWB and so far hasn't missed a lick. Looking to upgrade with a good set of night ...

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Kahr Owners Unite! What'cha Got?

Kahr PM9 and love it. Easy to conceal IWB and so far hasn't missed a lick. Looking to upgrade with a good set of night sights and still trying to find the right holster. Have a Mitch Rosen IWB that works great with an untucked shirt but needing something that allows tucking. Considering a Crossbreed Mini-Tuck, thoughts?
    Kahr PM9
    M&P 9mm
    Springfield TRP
    Dan Wesson CCO

Don't take today for granted, there might not be a tomorrow.

I really like my P380. Carry in a Desantis Superfly pocket holster or a Don Hume IWB.

PM9 - - Greatest carry gun made!

I need an MK9 to satisfy my all-metal craving. Who wants to trade a dead sexy PPK for an MK9?! Bueller?.... Bueller?....

Quote Originally Posted by rodlo71 View Post
    Have a Mitch Rosen IWB that works great with an untucked shirt but needing something that allows tucking. Considering a Crossbreed Mini-Tuck, thoughts?
    - The CrossBreed Mini-Tuck is a great holster for when you need to tuck in a shirt. If I tuck in my shirt, I usually pocket carry and if I don't tuck in my shirt, I slightly prefer the Remora holster.

VIP Member Array Civil_Response's Avatar
    What my MK9 would look like today if Hogue could actually make them right as well as send proper screws with their product. :(

About a month ago I sold my CW9 because I thought I wanted a little more capacity. i bought a M&P 9c. I hated the M&P 9c! For whatever reason I just couldnt get comfortable and the weight/thickness was very noticable and I just could come to grips with the very popular M&P. I convinced my friend to sell the CW9 back to me and I ran another 100 rds through it this past Sunday. Honestly it felt like an old friend and I'm so happy to have it back. I will not make that mistake again!
    gibbygoo likes this.
    I carry a .357mag because no one bickers about the .357mag being "enough".

Distinguished Member Array zamboni's Avatar
    wow you folks make it hard to almost resist but most are preoccupying the PM9 and KM9 which I have just enough to maybe get the CM9 which it seems gets the most bad ink out of the three. I can't afford the KM and it would most likely take me another two months to save up for the PM. Baaaahhhh spare change anyone ?? the PF9

A poor-mans Kahr

Brought this baby home yesterday... Needs it maiden range session, but got it prepped and ready so I know it'll go off without a hitch...

Thought I wanted the MK9, but the guy didn't have one in yet and no PM9 to be found around town either, so I decided on the less glamorous
    of the bunch and went with the CM9 model. I have three of the higher end ones and one of the CW series so I'm not missing out on either side
    of the scale; not to mention you can't beat the price. $409 + tax and 4 boxes of 9mm FMJs, Oh' and the Houge grip made it right at $475 and
    change. Cool thing about this is, I got extra mags out the wazoo. Really comes in handy at the range.
    "He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." Luke 22:36

"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so." Thomas Jefferson

Nice find! I agree, I love that they share magazines with each other... definitely a huge bonus between my PM9 and MK9.

Looking forward to the range report almost as much as you probably are to make it happen.

Will do.... I plan on breaking it in and then some in one trip... Then it'll take its place along side of my S&W638 as my daily carry pieces. One thing I didn't realize though. This thing has a polymer front sight.

That's gonna be the first upgrade for it for sure. I'm gonna install the night sights like the ones on my E9 and then I'll be happy as a pig in pooh. Anyway, I'll be sure to drop in and give a post as to how it runs at the range.

Cheers!

"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so." Thomas Jefferson

I didn't realize they were polymer, I knew they were pinned vs dovetailed... hmmm, no wonder they are known to break.

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder71 View Post
    I didn't realize they were polymer, I knew they were pinned vs dovetailed... hmmm, no wonder they are known to break.
    Yeah, I think they actually melt during a healthy range session and then break off.

My daily carry gun, the .380

No one ever said it'd be easy.

I have one of the cheapies but goodies,a cw9

Happy CW9 owner. 165 rounds without a hint of problems.

K9, Colt 3 5 7
    Colt Python 6",4", 2.5"
    Sig P225
    Sig P239 SAS/DAK
    Colt Diamondback
    Colt Trooper .357

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links