Kahr Owners Unite! What'cha Got? - Page 9

Kahr Owners Unite! What'cha Got?

This is a discussion on Kahr Owners Unite! What'cha Got? within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Can't believe I didn't see this thread before now. CW9 here. Carry it every day in a Thies IWB holster Theisholsters.com | Home | Custom ...

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Kahr Owners Unite! What'cha Got?

Can't believe I didn't see this thread before now.

CW9 here. Carry it every day in a Thies IWB holster Theisholsters.com | Home | Custom IWB Holsters Tommy is a member here and a hell of a good guy with the best customer service I have ever experienced.
    ,=====o00o _
    //___l__,\____\,__
    l_--- \___l---[]lllllll[]
    (o)_)-o- (o)_)--o-)_)

PM9 carried in a Sticky Holster in the pocket. Carry it on the days when I can't carry my G26 OWB (meaning I have to wear a tucked in shirt.)

2xPM9.
    Through the break in period, but not much beyond that.
    Strong candidates to replace my 2xglock 26s.

Strongly suggest anyone in my situation who is happy with their glock 26 to not look at the Kahr PM9.

In the end its only going to lead you to spend more money and debate yourself over the priorities of concealment versus capacity...
    Posts are for entertainment only. I have no training, database, background, knowledge of law, skills, or conviction of belief that anything I post is safe or relevant for your situation and bear no responsibility for any actions or events related to your interpretation of any of my post(s).

Quote Originally Posted by sliponby View Post
    PM9 stoked with Hornady Critical Defense shares carry time with my G26. It's my little glock
    I don't currently own a PM9, but I'm considering getting one as a backup option.

I don't have a Kahr but am seriously considering the Kahr 380 or CW9 for pocket carry. To ride BUG to my G27.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CM9, great gun. Carry it everyday.

VIP Member Array Civil_Response's Avatar
    I should update that I no longer own a single Kahr lol.

After much debate I got a CM9 for the pocket.

CM9

My daily carry is a CM9 with Trijicon Night Sights and 6 round mags with Pearce Grip Extensions. I carry one in the chamber, and top off the magazine for a total of 7 rounds. Have nearly 600 rounds of mixed ammo through it with NO malfunctions of any kind. My carry ammo is Speer Gold Dot 124gr +p; they shoot great. Also, I carry in the 4 o'clock position with a Crossbreed Minituck IWB holster, and it is also great.

I just picked up a CW9 on Thursday. Took it out today for the first time and put 100 problem free rounds through it. I'm thinking that I'm really going to like this gun.

Here's a crappy cell phone pic from the range trip.

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder71 View Post
    Then you can't be here anymore.
    Glock 23 - CZ 452 ZKM Special - Walther P22
    LMT STD 16 - Mossberg 500A - Kahr P380
    Henry H001Y - Winchester 12
    Smith & Wesson M&P Shield - Mossberg 500B
    Marlin 336Y - Kahr MK9

Pm45 had for aweek now one fte about round number 63. So far 150 rounds and I really like the gun.

CM-9 here. carried in DeSantis Nemesis pocket holster. loaded with Hornady Critical Defense. field-stripped, cleaned, and heavily lubed before first range session. perfect functioning through 150 very mixed rounds. considering a 'tuck'-type IWB for 2 o'clock (appendix) carry.

on this site, not including this thread, the "like my Kahr(s)" comments seem to outnumber the "hated my Kahr(s)" by maybe 2 to 1. (my WAG). that's a lot of unhappy one-time Kahr owners (or just Kahr haters). i'm happy to find so many other Kahr partisans. and so many who happily own multiple Kahrs.

in a pocket 9mm i didn't want a magazine disconnect (goodbye LC-9). didn't want a manual safety (not LC-9, 709Slim, Solo, and Shield). wanted a comfortable feel in my hand (goodbye P-290, 709Slim). wanted a standard type slide lock lever (not Nano). wanted pocket carry (not Shield). so it was a choice between the PM-9, CM-9 and PF-9. chose the CM.

i may consider the Shield, P-9, or CW-9 as an IWB-carried gun in between the CM-9 and my P-239.

"...I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend...." Faramir to Frodo and Sam in JRR Tolkien's "The Two Towers" - "The Lord of the Rings", volume 2. with appreciation to the DC member who used this in their post.

PM9, IWB in a high noon tuckable, and pocket carry in a desantis......currently really having a tough time not buying a used cw45 listed locally.

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder71 View Post
    I like how you were a huge fan a year ago now you bad mouth them.

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast

Links