New Gun

New Gun

This is a discussion on New Gun within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Hey Ya'll, thanks for all the advise up to this point. I hope you will be as helpful in the future. Well i just went ...

Thread: New Gun

New Gun

Hey Ya'll, thanks for all the advise up to this point. I hope you will be as helpful in the future.

Well i just went up to BPS in Hanover MD and bought myself the Springfeild Armory XD-40 4" barrel so I guess that would be the service size?. I think I got a pretty good deal considering the weapon was $499.00 plus licenses and tax and some stupid lock for $30.00 (req by the state) so it came out to $567.00. I saved 10% for opening a BPS credit account(which i probably will not use) so that brought it down to $513.00. My salesperson told me to bring back the receipt on the 1st of Sept. for an additional $30.00 off. (they are going to be running a sale of somesort) So My final total will be $483.00!!! now how do I get the 7-10 bus.days to reduse to 3.

range report soon to come!!

MikeV

Senior Member Array hsuCowboy98's Avatar
    Nice, congrats on a new gun. Sorry about the whole waiting period hoop ya'll have to jump through up there. I have enjoyed my XD .40 bi-tone, and I hope it gives you the same performance mine has.
    Fear No Evil.

Distinguished Member Array p8riot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MIKEV View Post
    Hey Ya'll, thanks for all the advise up to this point. I hope you will be as helpful in the future.
    Oh sure, put the pressure on US.....

Quote Originally Posted by MIKEV View Post
    now how do I get the 7-10 bus.days to reduse to 3.
    Easy. You move to Virginia. Granted it won't do you any good this time, but there's no waiting period here.

Seriously though. Congrats on the new weapon. XDs are nice. Can't wait to read your write-up.

Best regards
    "You can get more with a kind word and a gun than you can with a kind word alone." - Al Capone

The second amendment is the reset button of our Constitution.

Links