Love those Kahrs

This is a discussion on Love those Kahrs within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Picked myself up a CM9 this week and very pleased with my choice. Saved enough to add a crimson trace. Awesome little carry guns IMO....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Love those Kahrs

Picked myself up a CM9 this week and very pleased with my choice. Saved enough to add a crimson trace. Awesome little carry guns IMO.
    "He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." Luke 22:36

"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so." Thomas Jefferson

2. Remove Ads

jyo
    Kahr fan, me too---two CW9s and an all-black P45---all run 100%---shoot right to point of aim---great trigger---lightweight---thin---etc. etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldstar225 View Post
    After a bad experience with a CW40, I bought a K40 and I'm darned glad I did. It's been an excellent sidearm.
    I have had two different CW40's in the last 18 months. For some reason I just can't like them and I have tried.

They both have preformed well with no problems. Just can't find the love in them.

Quote Originally Posted by Beans View Post
    I have had two different CW40's in the last 18 months. For some reason I just can't like them and I have tried.

They both have preformed well with no problems. Just can't find the love in them.
    Pick up a all steel one and see whatcha think... I have two of the steel Kahr 9mms and IMO they among the best shooting 9mm single stack options out there. I have shot a lot of different autos and the steel Karhs feel just as good as any I have had the pleasure of shooting. There's no comparison to the polymer version for feel and recoil, the steel ones rule, but the polymer ones carry much better; that's why I have both.
    "He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." Luke 22:36

"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so." Thomas Jefferson

P380
    Glock 23 - CZ 452 ZKM Special
    Walther P22 - LMT STD 16
    Mossberg 500A - Kahr P380
    Henry H001Y - Winchester 12
    Smith & Wesson M&P Shield
    Mossberg 500B - Marlin 336Y

Distinguished Member Array ripley16's Avatar
    Any excuse to post a pic. This is a all black P9 with a black jacket, black hat, black holster and black ammo. I guess I was in a dark mood that day.
    My favorite Kahr is the TP9. The neatest one is my K9 with CT grips.

I have a Kahr PM9 9 MM and I love it. Used to carry a Stainless Walther PPK .380 for years but the Kahr is almost half the wieight of the PPK (PP 9x17mm Short/.380 ACP) 660 g (23 oz). Kahr PM9 Pistol 14 ounces, Magazine 1.9 ounces. I get the same number of rounds but I get 9 MM instead of .380. Khar PM 9 is Plus P rated too. It goes everywhere with me.

zonker1986 likes this.

I love both my Kahr Arms TP45 is my favorite and shoot it the best. But the CW9 is like shooting a 22 LR it is really fast on target and keeping it there. The great thing is they are so concealable. And comfortable to carry all day. I really like these handguns.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links