Any Experience Out There w/ Kahr P45 or Taurus PT145

This is a discussion on Any Experience Out There w/ Kahr P45 or Taurus PT145 within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I've had two Taurus firearms...a PT-145, and a 617...both had problems...both were traded off...it was years ago...no more Taurus for me.OMOYMV...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any Experience Out There w/ Kahr P45 or Taurus PT145

I've had two Taurus firearms...a PT-145, and a 617...both had problems...both were traded off...it was years ago...no more Taurus for me.OMOYMV
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

2. Remove Ads

I have a P45, and for quite a while it was my prefered carry pistol. I had some feeding issues with it at first, but after a trip back to the factory it has been perfect. It is the easiest .45 to conceal I have ever carried, thin and light, and almost disapears in a good holster. The only reason I don't carry it any more is due to developing a little arthritis in my hands, and the recoil in such a light pistol made it difficult to make accurate follow up shots.

I have gone back to carrying my G30, (actually I will carry A G30 as soon as I replace the one that kaboomed, but that is another story)which is easier on the hands for me, and really not that much harder to conceal. I think you can't go wrong with either the P45 or the G30, just be aware recoil will be a little sharper with the P45.

By the way, I have my P45 for sale in the marketplace section of the forum.
    How a politician stands on the Second Amendment tells you how he or she views you as an individual; as a trustworthy & productive citizen, or as part of an unruly crowd that needs to be lorded over, controlled, supervised and taken care of.
    Suzanna Hupp

I have pt145 I love it so much bought my wife the pt111 works great dead shot with it its ok to conceal I also have a small j frame 5 shot revolver as back up love them both you can never carry two many guns but stay away from promags if you want an extra mag hope you pick the Taurus pro

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links