Kahr CM9 Range Report

This is a discussion on Kahr CM9 Range Report within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I just returned from the range with my new CM9. I'm happy to report only two failures of the slide lock (early in the session) ...

Thread: Kahr CM9 Range Report

Kahr CM9 Range Report

I just returned from the range with my new CM9. I'm happy to report only two failures of the slide lock (early in the session) and zero failures of any other kind. I shot 100 rounds of Blazer, 100 rounds of Magtech, then one magazine each of Remington 124gr JHP, Critical Defense, and 124gr +p Gold Dots. I know others have had trouble with the Gold Dots, but I did not. I did follow the recommendations from the Kahr Talk forum and everything went well. Apparently some of the magazines have been shipping with the springs in backwards, but both of mine were fine. After cleaning it, I will feel comfortable making this my EDC.
    Brian
    Walther PPS
    Glock 19
    Smith & Wesson 642
    Kahr CM9
    Kel-Tec P-3AT

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member Array hardluk1's Avatar
    Glad yours is running well. I have used Gold dot bullets in my cm and cw9 but loaded from Georgia arms and are a +P. They allways shoot very well. I did not know some had problems.

Congrats, and nice choice too. I just picked up one of the CM9s on Tuesday myself. Awesome little pistol IMO.. I'll get mine to the range probably tomorrow, gave it its initial complete breakdown, inspection and cleaning today so it's ready for testing. Like my other Kahr pistols, I don't anticipate any problems; great little carry guns IMO.
    "He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." Luke 22:36

"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so." Thomas Jefferson

Links