XDm 45acp 3.8 Compact EDC - Night sights?

This is a discussion on XDm 45acp 3.8 Compact EDC - Night sights? within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Hey guys, very new Xdm owner here as well as CCL holder. I have been browsing the forums looking for information on sights but I ...

Thread: XDm 45acp 3.8 Compact EDC - Night sights?

XDm 45acp 3.8 Compact EDC - Night sights?

Hey guys, very new Xdm owner here as well as CCL holder. I have been browsing the forums looking for information on sights but I had a few extra questions to get answered. I had read a number of places that some sight don't hold up as well if you have a lot of range time (front sight wear?). I will be putting probably anywhere from 200-400 rounds though this gun a month. That being said would you choose different sights that might be more durable? I have not tampered with sights on any of my other guns but since I will be possibly using this at any time of the day I would like to set up some after market sights. Thanks in advance for any information / pictures of what you guys prefer and for educating a newbie.

2. Remove Ads

Links