The Cash Register--Where Hypocrisy and Ideals Collide
This is a discussion on The Cash Register--Where Hypocrisy and Ideals Collide within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I quit going to gun shows a decade ago...no more for me....
December 31st, 2011 09:02 AM
I quit going to gun shows a decade ago...no more for me.
The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.
Certified Glock Armorer
NRA Life Member[/B]
December 31st, 2011 09:56 AM
Sorry for the late response...guess I didn't keep up with the thread. But a quick Google search led me to this document which has the following at the bottom of the application:
Originally Posted by Mike1956
This quotation is provided with the understanding that all ammunition will remain in sealed containers during all insured gun shows and that the following actions or activities are prohibited at all insured gun shows unless specifically approved in writing by the Company:
• Sale or service of alcohol
• Concealed weapons on the premises with or without concealed carry permits for anyone other than police, law enforcement or hired security
• Presence of loaded firearms
• Gunsmith or reloading work during shows
• Display or storage of black powder
• Display or sales of any illegal firearms or ammunition
• Magazines or clips on the premises for anyone other than police law enforcement or hired security
• Display or storage of more than 5 pounds of Pyrodex
Please note that the Gun Show Coverage Form specifically excludes all “Occurrences” from any
action or activity described above or any “occurrences” from exposures that were misrepresented
within this application
And you know I could have me a million more friends, and all I'd have to lose is my point of view. -- John Prine (A Good Time)
Search tags for this page
in ohio can i carry a gun at the cash register
Click on a term to search for related topics.
» DefensiveCarry Sponsors