The issue with my new Sig P226R SRT - problem identified and fixed - video post 34

This is a discussion on The issue with my new Sig P226R SRT - problem identified and fixed - video post 34 within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Tangle, I didn't like the E2 grip either, the Hogue G-10's completely spoiled me with their perfect ergonomics and make for the perfect slight reduction ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: The issue with my new Sig P226R SRT - problem identified and fixed - video post 34

Distinguished Member Array matthew03's Avatar
    Tangle, I didn't like the E2 grip either, the Hogue G-10's completely spoiled me with their perfect ergonomics and make for the perfect slight reduction of the standard Sig grip in my hand.

Good point made on recoil recovery negating the benefits of a short reset, I think that could be completely true.

Of course you are going to tinker, switch out parts, change combinations and experiment, you're an engineer and it's in your nature. LOL! I'm sure when you find the perfect combination you will change something in your draw stroke, stance, or trigger manipulation and it will be back to the drawing board yet again. HaHa! You can't help yourself.

2. Remove Ads

Senior Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by matthew03 View Post
    Tangle, I didn't like the E2 grip either, the Hogue G-10's completely spoiled me with their perfect ergonomics and make for the perfect slight reduction of the standard Sig grip in my hand.
    Yeah but I do like the E2 grip now and the short trigger. I think I like the SRT too, but I'm not sure - I'll have to shoot some more.

Quote Originally Posted by matthew03 View Post
    ....Of course you are going to tinker, switch out parts, change combinations and experiment, you're an engineer and it's in your nature. LOL! I'm sure when you find the perfect combination you will change something in your draw stroke, stance, or trigger manipulation and it will be back to the drawing board yet again. HaHa! You can't help yourself.
    OK, OK, I ADMIT IT - IT'S ALL TRUE! You suppose I could get some kind of disability check from the government for this affliction?
    I'm too young to be this old!
    Getting old isn't good for you!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Links