Kahr PM9 FTF

This is a discussion on Kahr PM9 FTF within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; So what practice ammo do you recommend for the PM9? THanks...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Kahr PM9 FTF

So what practice ammo do you recommend for the PM9? THanks
    CC:
    Glock 19 Gen 3 in a Brommeland Max Con V
    Glock 26 Gen 4 in a Brommeland Max Con V
    Karh PM9 in a Isotope 7 (made by Gary Brommeland)
    Home Protection:
    Mossberg 500 and Kimber Custom II 1911.

2. Remove Ads

The first kahr I bought was from a guy that said it would just not shoot a mag full of ammo and with out some problem and he was sell'n it. he is a older seasoned shooter too. For what he wanted I could not turn it down. He used Winchester-USA white box, 124gr. I took it apart ,read up on it and then treated it like ever other pistol i ever owned. Smoothed any sharp edges ,rounded corners, pro gold grease on all high load and areas that rub under pressure and used breakfee clp on the slide and barrel. Even debured the mags and cleaned and lubed lightly with break free. Armor-all the inside of the grip, where the mag goes. Took it to the range and it fired 600 rounds that week and 600 more before it was cleaned Not a single problem. Turned around and bought the cm9 and did the same thing to 600 rounds cleaned it it now is my carry peice with around 850 rounds fired. Changed the recoil spring in the cw9 and cleaned and lubed it guess the round count is around 1800 buy now. My practice ammo is georgia arms canned-heat and carry is there 124gr+P speer deep curl load. Sold my KT pf-9. heck my cm9 runs good with the 7 and 8 shoot mags for the cw9 too. Never did any slide racking just shot it. And old man showed me how to get a old truely junk argentian 1911 to run reliable back around '78 , even how to tune mags to feed well. Don't know with it was the ammo, the gun and the way he did nothing to it, the shooter or all the above but it sure turn out to be a fine pistol allong with the cm9.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links