XD9sc or keep the Kahr cw9 - Page 2

XD9sc or keep the Kahr cw9

This is a discussion on XD9sc or keep the Kahr cw9 within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I have owned both but for me the Kahr shoots as well as the XD. But i also own allot of handguns and see no ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: XD9sc or keep the Kahr cw9

I have owned both but for me the Kahr shoots as well as the XD. But i also own allot of handguns and see no issue with owning both just as long as you practice with both.

I am 6' 215 Lbs and I like to carry my two Kahrs more than any guns I own. The best shooting is my TP45 Kahr. But the CW9 is very close behind. I think the "melt" of the Kahr is also better than XD. i.e. better for draw from under clothing I bet there will be little difference in the accuracy at 2-30Ft.

I don't understand concealability issues with either one. Either carry IWB tucked or untucked with no problem for me. But then, so does a full-size 1911. IWB hybrid holster, decent belt and shirt size bumped up = no problem. So add to your collection and rotate through like most of us do. At this time I have been into the XDm Compact45, breaking it in for summer wear. I"m a much different size than the OP, maybe that makes the difference. 5'9", 180 here.
    Ruger MkII, Kel Tek P3AT, Hi Point JH45, SA XDm9, SA XD9sc, SA 1911 MilSpec Loaded, SA 1911 MilSpec Loaded Micro
    Life is fragile and is what we make it. Keep dear to your heart that of your loved ones and fellow man and by God don't try to take it from me or my loved one's.

thanks guys. Some of you have brought up things that I didn't think about before.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links