3 gun resolution for 2012 - Page 3

3 gun resolution for 2012

This is a discussion on 3 gun resolution for 2012 within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by glockman10mm Bryan, I am coming to Texas this summer. You and Jonconsiglio are on my list of people to see there. I'll ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: 3 gun resolution for 2012

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by glockman10mm View Post
    Bryan, I am coming to Texas this summer. You and Jonconsiglio are on my list of people to see there. I'll bring along a Glock or two. Also will bring a couple of holsters for ya.

Tacman606, that a beautiful gun. I'm not sure if I want adjustable or fixed sights. But thanks for turnin up the dial on my "want" factor.
    You made me think, has a DC meet and shoot ever been done before? It would be pretty cool to get to meet some of you guys!
    Ccccccc what? Ccccccccccc Hawks!

Quote Originally Posted by C hawk Glock View Post
    You made me think, has a DC meet and shoot ever been done before? It would be pretty cool to get to meet some of you guys!
    Something ought to be done. It would be fun.
    Ignorance is a long way from stupid, but left unchecked, can get there real fast.

Don't know where y'all would like to meet, but I'm a member a pretty good range that doesn't charge guest fees the first time. I'm always happy to take people provided I'm not working and everyone's safe (shouldn't be an issue with this group). Give me a shout if DFW works for anyone.
    I collect ammo, not guns.

I grew up near Cleburne, southwest of Fort Worth and my parents still live there. I'm frequently over that way for one thing or another.

I'm on a small private forum and we have held a couple of informal shooting meets, greets, and eats. It's a blast. The neato thing is that the good opinions formed of one's favorite forum members through the forum venue are generally found to be accurate and one is pleasantly surprised to find that the folks are even nicer in person. I've found this to be generally true and its amazing how a fellow's personality and character comes through his regular forum posts.

We even had a "host hotel" for the first one. One evening everyone dragged out all their handgun ordnance and spread them out on a bed in one of the rooms. Long guns weren't included and this isn't quite all the handguns present as my brother-in-law forgot a spare "bug" he had on him.
    Old School likes this.
    Charter Member of the DC .41 LC Society "Get heeled! No really"

“No possible rapidity of fire can atone for habitual carelessness of aim with the first shot.”

Theodore Roosevelt, The Wilderness Hunter, 1893

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Sponsored Links