Sig CPO pistols?

This is a discussion on Sig CPO pistols? within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I have really been thinking about picking up a sig lately and have been leaning toward a p239 for hot weather carry. I don't really ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sig CPO pistols?

Sig CPO pistols?

I have really been thinking about picking up a sig lately and have been leaning toward a p239 for hot weather carry. I don't really have the cash to drop on a totally new pistol so I have been thinking of gettin a blue ribbon pre-owned one. Does anyone know how I can locate a dealer of these particular guns? The sig site only has a locater for sig dealers in general, does that mean I would have to order one through one of these dealers? or just find one sittin in a gunshop?
    Guns don't kill people, Husbands that come home early kill people.

2. Remove Ads

You can call SIGARMS, WWW.SIGARMS,Com tell them your situation, and ask if they have a SIGnificant dealer in your locality.... ......I can also find out for you, if you send me your location, as I now work at the Sig Facility..
    The Blue Line guns, as they're called, are rebuilt Sigs, from trade-in guns. Sig goes right thru them, replaces what parts are worn/weak, and also refinishes them to factory specs.. The 239 guns are pretty good, and I'd suggest the 40S&W or 357 Sig (so you can change BBLs if you wish.. If you buy a Blue Line, I'll probably get to fondle it before you do
    Why Waltz when you can Rock-N-Roll

Quote Originally Posted by CLASS3NH View Post
    You can call SIGARMS, WWW.SIGARMS,Com tell them your situation, and ask if they have a SIGnificant dealer in your locality.... ......I can also find out for you, if you send me your location, as I now work at the Sig Facility..
    The Blue Line guns, as they're called, are rebuilt Sigs, from trade-in guns. Sig goes right thru them, replaces what parts are worn/weak, and also refinishes them to factory specs.. The 239 guns are pretty good, and I'd suggest the 40S&W or 357 Sig (so you can change BBLs if you wish.. If you buy a Blue Line, I'll probably get to fondle it before you do
    Wow you read my mind as far as the caliber and bbl ideas. I am in corpus christi, TX if you want to throw that info my way. I don't mind another man fondling my pistol, as long as he doesn't get to comfortable with it, lol.
    Guns don't kill people, Husbands that come home early kill people.

Distinguished Member Array p8riot's Avatar
    Try Ordnance Outsellers. They usually have a good supply of the Grade 1 CPOs. However, CPO P239s are rare as hen's teeth, because most of the CPO pistols are either LEO or Gov't turn-ins and not many depts issue 239s, opting instead for the larger models like 220s, 226s and 229s.

I think CDNN has them available through their catalogue too.
    Last edited by p8riot; August 20th, 2006 at 04:22 PM.
    "You can get more with a kind word and a gun than you can with a kind word alone." - Al Capone

The second amendment is the reset button of our Constitution.

Lead Moderator
    My local SIG dealer had some CPO SIGs already in stock the last time I was there. I don't remember what models though.
    Rick

EOD - Initial success or total failure

I'll have some info for you by Tuesday.........I'll be going into work at around 4:00PM my time Monday........I'll catch a few people in sales. and see what shakes...........

do you get employee discount?.....lmao

Quote Originally Posted by palmgopher View Post
    do you get employee discount?.....lmao
    Don't laugh it of too much..... ......YES I get to buy 4 guns per year.............at 20% BELOW Dealer cost (sig dealer cost)
    We also have used gun auctions (trade-ins) and a glock 17/19 may go as little as 125.00... ........beretta 92/96 models go for about 150.00........I have a 556 when it comes out..... ...same discount as above AND I can "gift" em out to Relatives!.........(thinking my cousins list just got bigger by this statement)

they hiring in the mid tn area?.....lmao and oh yeah i could use a "gift" my bday is right around the corner

VIP Member
    Class3NH....can you adopt me?....please.

I have a CPO SP2340 sig pro in 357 SIG with night sights. It was a former LEO gun. I purchased last year via Auction Arms for under $370 with three 12-round mags....I though the gun was new when I opened the package. It's an excellent gun!
    USAF: Loving Our Obscene Amenities Since 1947

Quote Originally Posted by srfl View Post
    Class3NH....can you adopt me?....please.

I have a CPO SP2340 sig pro in 357 SIG with night sights. It was a former LEO gun. I purchased last year via Auction Arms for under $370 with three 12-round mags....I though the gun was new when I opened the package. It's an excellent gun!
    LMAO.........How did I know that YOU would ask that ? I thought Chris was going to ask first.........LOL

Lead Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by CLASS3NH View Post
    LMAO.........How did I know that YOU would ask that ? I thought Chris was going to ask first.........LOL
    You could have more adopted "kids" than you know what to do with. Of course it seems that only 4 of us get the good Birthday gifts.
    Rick

EOD - Initial success or total failure

Assistant Administrator
    I thought Chris was going to ask first
    Didn't want to ''burden'' you too soon Bob - was saving that for later!
    Chris - P95
    NRA Certified Instructor & NRA Life Member.

"To own a gun and assume that you are armed
    is like owning a piano and assuming that you are a musician!."

http://www.rkba-2a.com/ - a portal for 2A links, articles and some videos.

VIP Member
    Hey, guys, don't leave me out. I have two SIGs and am trying to find one for my wife. Bob, if you won't adopt me, how about adopting my wife? She wants a P239 9mm with Hogue rubber grips. She's better looking that Chris, Rick, or srfl. How about it?
    George

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe. Albert Einstein

Last night, while going to lunch, I noticed 2 pallets of "red' boxes (CPO guns) getting ready for shipping/distribution..I know we're gonna have a good amount of em going out.......of course......not to mention all the blue...(Commercial)....and black (LE) guns.....
    I worked on a whole bunch of 239s last night, in all flavors.....along with the 220 LW and 220 Carry guns

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links