Help With Next Glock?

This is a discussion on Help With Next Glock? within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Not sure if they make them or not but; have you checked on a drop in barrel conversion? I love having the option to swap ...

View Poll Results: Have G26 & G30 - What Next?

Voters
173. You may not vote on this poll
  • G19

69 39.88%
  • G17

18 10.40%
  • G27

7 4.05%
  • G23

27 15.61%
  • G22

3 1.73%
  • G21

8 4.62%
  • G29

6 3.47%
  • G20

5 2.89%
  • OTHER

30 17.34%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Help With Next Glock?

Not sure if they make them or not but; have you checked on a drop in barrel conversion? I love having the option to swap calibers in the same weapon...something to think on.
    A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government. --George Washington

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by Crowbait View Post
    Not sure if they make them or not but; have you checked on a drop in barrel conversion? I love having the option to swap calibers in the same weapon...something to think on.
    Thats what I did, G22 and G27 with 9mm and .357sig conversion barrels. I'm looking at a G21 as the big brother for my G36 now.
    The order of purchase is irrelevant.. you'll end up with most of them anyways!
    AZJD1968 likes this.
    Light travels faster than sound...thats why some people appear bright before they speak

Distinguished Member Array AZJD1968's Avatar
    Along the lines of the drop in conversions, I am also big on them. Here is what I have done.

I own a G22 and have this:
    Lone Wolf Distributors - Product Detail - LWD Barrel M/31 357 Sig Stock Length - $109.95
    And this:
    Lone Wolf Distributors - Product Detail - LWD Barrel M/22 Conversion to 9mm Stock Length - $109.95
    With 9mm mags.

I also own the G23 and the same .357 barrel and 9mm conversion.
    I also own the G27 with the same conversions.

Along with those, Storm Lake makes a 10mm conversion for my G30sf that I also own along with the correct mags

All of the conversions work awesome and I have no problems trusting any of the combinations to save my life if I should need them to.

As for which Glock to get next..... Wow, thats a tough one for me. I think that I would get the G23 and the conversions to give you a G23, the .357 barell gives you a G32 and the 9mm conversion and mags gives you a G19.
    That is what I did. But keep in mind, if you buy any Glock in 9mm, it can't be converted to larger calibers. All you have is 9mm.
    Also the 10mm Glocks can't be converted to .45, but the G30and G21 can convert to 10mm.

Good luck!
    Stop whining and go make a difference!
    If you think that I may be talking to you, then I am.

bump :)

Gen 4 G 23. For an extra $130 + 9mm mags, you can get Lone Wolf conversion barrel and 9mm spring which gives you a G19. If you so inclined, you can pick-up the 357 sig barrel and use the G23 mags. So, it ends up being 3 pistols in one. Of all my pistols, I shoot the G23 the best.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Links