Beretta Nano Update (1,300 rounds thru it)

This is a discussion on Beretta Nano Update (1,300 rounds thru it) within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by kal0 lol yeah I been shooting it weekly ... but I'm slowing down now... given that it was a brand new pistol ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Beretta Nano Update (1,300 rounds thru it)

Quote Originally Posted by kal0 View Post
    lol yeah I been shooting it weekly ... but I'm slowing down now... given that it was a brand new pistol and I was planning to replace my current CCW, I wanted to make sure that it was reliable gun and more importantly that I was ok with the Double Action trigger... obviously, I knew it was a fine gun at 500 rds mark and I'm still surprised with the accuracy of this little gun at 10-12 yards and less.. I really like it and highly recommend it... like you can tell
    Good to see a few of us guys share are experiences.I took the week off from shooting.On my way to Sandpoint Idaho to look at a possible new gun.I like the Sigma,Ruger P95,or the Stoeger cougar.I'm going for a .40 caliber full size.Take care.
    Don't believe everything you think.

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by Idahokid View Post
    Good to see a few of us guys share are experiences.I took the week off from shooting.On my way to Sandpoint Idaho to look at a possible new gun.I like the Sigma,Ruger P95,or the Stoeger cougar.I'm going for a .40 caliber full size.Take care.
    nice let us know what you get!

Quote Originally Posted by Nano65 View Post
    Just got back from the range with my Nano. I shot 100 Academy Monarch 115gr FMJ brass (made in Serbia) no problem. Also shot 50 RWS 124gr FMJ no problem. I have come to the conclusion that the Monarch 115gr brass is one of the best cheap ($11/50) rounds for range practice. I'm going to try Winchester 124gr NATO next. I have still only had 2 FTEs and that was with Blazer Brass 115gr. What a great little gun!

My totals:

200 Monarch 115gr brass

100 RWS 124gr brass

8 Speer Gold Dot 115gr GDHP

47 Winchester 124gr NATO brass

50 Blazer 115gr brass (2 FTE)

American Eagle in a 124 grain does well.And 147.

Quote Originally Posted by Nano65 View Post
    I have had my Nano about a month and am very satisfied with it. In that time I have shot 153 rounds with no problems. Not a single FTF, or FTE. SN NU0018XX
    The mix is:
    100 Monarch 115gr FMJ brass (cheap but shoots well)
    50 RWS 124gr brass (Swiss made, very clean)
    3 Speer Gold Dot 115gr GDHP (Pricey carry ammo)

The two holsters that I have for it clip-less Remora that conceals it very well in my right front pocket and is very comfortable. The holster stays in place, due to the material it is made from, when I pull the gun. The second is a Ka-Bar (knife maker) Fanny Pac available from Amazon. It has a built in adjustable web belt and is very comfortable worn in the front. It completely conceals the weapon even with the right hand zipper down for rapid access. There is also room for three additional magazines.
    My serial number is NU0035XX

My Nano is still running great. My current totals:

250 Monarch 115gr FMJ brass
    50 Monarch 124gr JHP brass
    108 RWS 124gr FMJ brass
    8 Speer Gold Dot 115gr GDHP
    47 Winchester 124gr NATO brass
    50 Blazer 115gr FMJ brass (2 FTE)

Quote Originally Posted by marko54 View Post
    Great review, whats your opinion on the High Noon Bare asset? Is it worth Trying?
    FYI- I was just browsing when I saw your old post asking about experience with the bare asset from High Noon. I have that one, the hidden alley (allows you to tuck in your shirt and sits low), the back skin and the slide guard and they are all very nicely made holsters. I carry an LC9 in them. If I was going to get another back skin, I would get the "Bottom Line" version as it is formed to your gun. Other than that, they are excellent holsters.
    Hope the information helps!
    "I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me." John 14:6 "For God loved the world so much that he gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16 Good parenting can happen ONLY through Jesus!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Links