Should I have bought it? - Page 2

Should I have bought it?

This is a discussion on Should I have bought it? within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I think that it's a fair price. I got my 2" version new, for about $525. I've seen them go via private party sale for ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Should I have bought it?

I think that it's a fair price. I got my 2" version new, for about $525.

I've seen them go via private party sale for around $350ish...

But, the 3" version seems to be a bit harder to find. At least it seems that way in my neck of the desert.

Trust in God and keep your powder dry

"A heavily armed citizenry is not about overthrowing the government; it is about preventing the government from overthrowing liberty. A people stripped of their right of self defense is defenseless against their own government." -source

395.00 is about the going price for a used one. Now, 325.00 to 350.00? you would have been crazy to not have gotten it. Like some have mentioned, if you wanted it badly, and it was within your wallet, then go back and get it. There's always tomorrow and other Ruger SP guns to look at or buy. A 3 inch gun is always nice. You can never have enough toys ya know
    Why Waltz when you can Rock-N-Roll

Quote Originally Posted by macdsc View Post
    LOL ... Did you buy it?? ... Maybe I'll try to go back at the end of the week and snag it if it's still there!
    If you have a good relationship with the shop call to see if they will place it on hold for you. Doesn't hurt to ask.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links