She finally pulled the trigger so to speak.

This is a discussion on She finally pulled the trigger so to speak. within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; That's fantastic! Congrats to you & her....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: She finally pulled the trigger so to speak.

That's fantastic! Congrats to you & her.

2. Remove Ads

Congrats to her. The LCR is a different animal than your typical snub. The polymer helps absorb recoil as does that funny looking grip. The grip design lets you get the bore axis closer to your wrist with the LCR so it feels more like a rearward shove than an upward flip. The LCR is the only .38 snub I've ever felt like I could shoot well. It has become my favorite carry gun. She made a good choice.
    NRA Member
    Glock 26 XD9sc
    Ruger SR9c Ruger LCP

Quote Originally Posted by tkruf View Post
    Congrats to her. The LCR is a different animal than your typical snub. The polymer helps absorb recoil as does that funny looking grip. The grip design lets you get the bore axis closer to your wrist with the LCR so it feels more like a rearward shove than an upward flip. The LCR is the only .38 snub I've ever felt like I could shoot well. It has become my favorite carry gun. She made a good choice.
    She got the CT grips which are awesome btw....now we are trying to settle on ammo. thanks for the congrats!

Federal Premium is a nice reduced recoil hollowpoint. 110 grain. There is always Speer Gold Dot or Remington Golden Saber.
    NRA Member
    Glock 26 XD9sc
    Ruger SR9c Ruger LCP

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links