Good .357 sig options

Good .357 sig options

This is a discussion on Good .357 sig options within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I came to be very fond of the .357 sig round while carrying it on duty as an Armed Guard, and I am now looking ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Good .357 sig options

Good .357 sig options

I came to be very fond of the .357 sig round while carrying it on duty as an Armed Guard, and I am now looking to buy a new .357 sig caliber weapon to replace my Keltec P-11 as my primary concealed weapon. I am quite set on grabbing either a Glock 32 or 33 as my duty weapon was a Glock 31 which I am very comfortable with, (Having used it at the range plenty of times) but I would like to explore other options as well. I am looking to explore firearms that range in price from 400-600$.

Thanks in advance.

Mine is an M&P. I believe Smith quit chambering the M&P for it, however. If you can find one, snag it. I think the only SIG in your price range is the 250. Glock might be your best bet. Good round. I surely favor it.

11 +1 of .357 SIG in such a small package....the G33 is a great carry gun with plenty of firepower to get you out of any situation.

my discontinued OD green G33....its a fun little beast.

AZJD1968 likes this.
    Kimbers are the guns you show your friends....Glocks are the ones you show your enemies.

M&P357  .357Auto - Smith & Wesson

the .357 SIG is still in S&W's line up
    Kahr CW9, Sig Sauer P226 SCT 9mm, Sig Sauer P229 SCT 9mm, FNH FNP .45 Tactical
    "The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it." - Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by zonker1986 View Post
    11 +1 of .357 SIG in such a small package....the G33 is a great carry gun with plenty of firepower to get you out of any situation.

my discontinued OD green G33....its a fun little beast.
    The 33 is really really tempting me so far, but I very much prefer the size of the 32 but I'm worried about if I'll be able to conceal it easily. Especially when I wear shirts that fit like this N3200_00_lg_main.jpg

Distinguished Member Array AZJD1968's Avatar
    My G33 is black and in the form of a G27 with a factory G33 barrel in it. I hardly ever shoot it with the .40 barrel it came with. My wife carries it now, she loves it too.

I am carrying my G23 0D with a Lone Wolf .357sig barrel, and a crossbreed supertuck to go with it......and have no problems concealing it.
    Stop whining and go do something that makes a difference!
    If you think that I may be talking to you, then I am.

Quote Originally Posted by chalk316 View Post
    M&P357 *.357Auto - Smith & Wesson

the .357 SIG is still in S&W's line up
    $727.00?? Wow, I didn't realize they were so pricey. Maybe one can find them cheaper...At least they are still in their lineup.

I'm a decently tall guy with a long armed build (6'3" 200 pounds) I have VERY big hands. I know that a lot of people say they have big hands, I have BIG hands (9" from wrist to middle finger tip) and they fit comfortably. I fear that even if I get a Glock 33 with the mag extension my hands may not fit. I am leaning more towards the 32 anyway, but I'm still wondering if anybody knows of a good holster that can fit something like a 32 in the clothes fit I posted above?

Yes, this holster with a good belt will conceal your G32 very nicely with the clothes you have shown.
    SuperTuck Deluxe | Crossbreed Holsters - Super Tuck Deluxe.

This one is awesome also.
    Holsters

I use these holsters with this belt.
    Original Instructor Belt

Keep in mind that these holsters are IWB and I wear a pant size of 1 to 2 inches larger than my original waist size.

Quote Originally Posted by AZJD1968 View Post
    $727.00?? Wow, I didn't realize they were so pricey. Maybe one can find them cheaper...At least they are still in their lineup.
    You can get them online @ Discount Guns for Sale - Buds Gun Shop all day long in the price range of $475-$480 delivered to the FFL of your choice if you don't mind buying online. I have bought about 4 handguns from them in the past and the transactions were all great.

with the factory Glock mag with finger extension, there is really not much difference in size between the G19/26 (same size as G32/33) except for barrel length.

I used to shoot my Glock 26 in IDPA matches with the factory stock flat bottom mags long before there were mags with finger extensions.....where there is a will, there is a way. Saying your hands are too big should not be a factor....work with what you have and learn to shoot it well with practice.
    Pics show how I wrap my pinky under the grip of the Glock 26.....works like a charm, and I don't even notice any pistol that does not accomodate all my hand. Lots of rounds, and lots of
    practice.

Kimbers are the guns you show your friends....Glocks are the ones you show your enemies.

That is MSRP, you would not pay that much at most LGS. i surely wouldnt. Ive seen them as low as $398 at omb express.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Bigpoppa48 View Post
    You can get them online @ Discount Guns for Sale - Buds Gun Shop all day long in the price range of $475-$480 delivered to the FFL of your choice if you don't mind buying online. I have bought about 4 handguns from them in the past and the transactions were all great.
    Yes. After I posted that post I realized that that website was S&W"s site. Prices are always higher from the manufactures sites. Sorry. :-)

Yes, this holster with a good belt will conceal your G32 very nicely with the clothes you have shown.
    SuperTuck Deluxe | Crossbreed Holsters - Super Tuck Deluxe.

This one is awesome also.
    Holsters

I use these holsters with this belt.
    Original Instructor Belt

Keep in mind that these holsters are IWB and I wear a pant size of 1 to 2 inches larger than my original waist size.
    Well I recently lost a few pounds I (try to) build muscle and with that comes fat gain and loss as well as pants size changes so I have the pants under control. I have heard great things about the super tuck delux and I am more than likely getting one, but I'm exploring other options such as this one Max Tuck IWB by White Hat Holsters has anyone ever tried one?

I have a S&W M&P 40c with a 357 sig Storm Lake barrel and a Sig P229 in 40 with a 357 sig barrel. Love both. The M&P is one of my daily carry pieces.
    "I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain."
    - Roy Batty

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links