Good used firearms Web sites to deal with

This is a discussion on Good used firearms Web sites to deal with within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; first of all i have no clue where to post this so it may be in the wrong spot sorry if it is, and i ...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Diddle
  • 1 Post By Diddle

Thread: Good used firearms Web sites to deal with

first of all i have no clue where to post this so it may be in the wrong spot sorry if it is, and i looked but could find anything or looked over it if it was there so sorry again if im duplicating a post.

With tax season upon us i know everyone has a wish list in mind i figured i would ask and see what web sites everyone has delt with and had good results with when it comes to firearms purchase.
    Im more specifically looking for websites that deal in used and/or police trade in firearms where i can save a few hundred and get a good quality firearm still

ill start with a few i know of.
    buds guns im sure everyone knows of this one Discount Guns for Sale - Buds Gun Shop

Guns for Sale Online - Kentucky Gun Co.

Jason's Guns is like a craigslist for Firearms. Pretty cool site.

Distinguished Member Array Diddle's Avatar
    With handguns being in high demand, it is a sellers market. Buds is definately good to deal with but don't expect much of anything for trade-ins if that should apply. I have yet to find a stellar deal on gunbroker or any of the other similar auction sites. I thas been my experence that the best deals are found at small mom & pop type of gun stores. I have two local gun stores that will beat Buds every time however they don't have much inventory. That being said, both can order what I want and have it in 1-2 days. Generally if you don't care to pay up-front (in some cases) and wait 24-48 hours for you firearm to arrive, look closely as your LGS options. I wonder what will happen when Wal*Mart starts selling handguns again. As I understand that is in the works.
    Toorop likes this.
    Diddle
    Indusrtrial Machine Tool Technician - Certified Refrigeration Technician - CET
    NRA Life Member

Distinguished Member Array Diddle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Porp View Post
    Jason's Guns is like a craigslist for Firearms. Pretty cool site.
    Good post. I forgot about ARMSLIST. sales listed by state.
    Pkupmn98 likes this.
    Diddle
    Indusrtrial Machine Tool Technician - Certified Refrigeration Technician - CET
    NRA Life Member

CDNN Investments. You'll have to download their catalog or call them but they pick up a lot of bulk guns.

Gunbroker.com is the ebay of the gun world.
    rolyat63
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor

A gun in the hand is a million times more valuable than a cop on the phone!

FL Concealed Weapon or Firearm Program

Quote Originally Posted by J0eyg86 View Post
    first of all i have no clue where to post this so it may be in the wrong spot sorry if it is, and i looked but could find anything or looked over it if it was there so sorry again if im duplicating a post.

With tax season upon us i know everyone has a wish list in mind i figured i would ask and see what web sites everyone has delt with and had good results with when it comes to firearms purchase.
    Im more specifically looking for websites that deal in used and/or police trade in firearms where i can save a few hundred and get a good quality firearm still

buds guns im sure everyone knows of this one Discount Guns for Sale - Buds Gun Shop

You can find a few good places in this article, courtesy of Mayor Bloomberg.

Bloomberg Report Takes Aim At Mormon Church For Online Gun Sales

ive also heard of folks having success with Budsgunshop.com

Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by J0eyg86 View Post

I have to disagree with Buds being good to deal with. My lady ordered a compact witness from them which took over a week to ship after it was paid off. She then ordered a couple mags for it. Come to find out they sent mags for a compact witness but they were old mags for the pre 2005 witness. I could understand the mix up if they were still selling pre 2005 witness pistols but that's not the case. She calls to return the mags. Clearly it's Buds fault for the mix up but they still want her to pay a 10% re-stocking fee for their mistake.

I may in the future check them for pricing but never to make a purchase. Good Luck with Buds.
    And the old man said, "We'll see..."

Quote Originally Posted by Diddle View Post
    Good post. I forgot about ARMSLIST. sales listed by state.

+1 to armslist. have bought and sold on there before. great site

Quote Originally Posted by Pkupmn98 View Post
    +1 to armslist. have bought and sold on there before. great site
    ill have to look into this site thanks

Distinguished Member Array Once's Avatar
    What state to you live in? Kentucky?

Quote Originally Posted by Once View Post
    What state to you live in? Kentucky?
    no FL

No issues with gunbroker or gunsamerica.
    I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on Earth.--Steve McQueen

Quote Originally Posted by Diddle View Post
    With handguns being in high demand, it is a sellers market. Buds is definately good to deal with but don't expect much of anything for trade-ins if that should apply. I have yet to find a stellar deal on gunbroker or any of the other similar auction sites. I thas been my experence that the best deals are found at small mom & pop type of gun stores. I have two local gun stores that will beat Buds every time however they don't have much inventory. That being said, both can order what I want and have it in 1-2 days. Generally if you don't care to pay up-front (in some cases) and wait 24-48 hours for you firearm to arrive, look closely as your LGS options. I wonder what will happen when Wal*Mart starts selling handguns again. As I understand that is in the works.
    I would have to agree. Though sometimes I like the deals I see at Summit Gunbrokers on Glock trade-ins. I also check forums as well. But for the most part you will get good deals at the small mom and pop stores and not at the big box stores.

Sponsored Links