Bersa...opinions

This is a discussion on Bersa...opinions within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I would say the bottom line is that if you go with a Bersa you won't be disappointed, great gun for the price, and great ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Bersa...opinions

Senior Member Array IAm_Not_Lost's Avatar
    I would say the bottom line is that if you go with a Bersa you won't be disappointed, great gun for the price, and great gun in general. There are other gun makers out there that are more like Glock, as others have mentioned, but if your question is, what is my opinion of a Bersa; then my answer is that it's a good gun.
    "Brilliant. So now we got a huge guy theory, and a serial crusher theory. Top notch. What's your name?" - Paul Smecker

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by IAm_Not_Lost View Post
    I would say the bottom line is that if you go with a Bersa you won't be disappointed, great gun for the price, and great gun in general. There are other gun makers out there that are more like Glock, as others have mentioned, but if your question is, what is my opinion of a Bersa; then my answer is that it's a good gun.
    Agree. My Bersa Thunder 45 will shoot as well as my Glock 30SF. Mine is a transitional model that came out in 2008 before Bersa introduced the Pro Series. They added polyganol rifling, light rail and loaded chamber indicator. Just an all round sweet shooter.

Kimbers are the guns you show your friends....Glocks are the ones you show your enemies.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links