Oh boy: Traded my g26!! - Page 3

Oh boy: Traded my g26!!

This is a discussion on Oh boy: Traded my g26!! within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by Philly Boy OKAY--- here's the pics, you nuts! /Users/connie/Desktop/GUNS Folder/DSCN0333.JPG/Users/connie/Desktop/GUNS Folder/DSCN0333.JPG/Users/connie/Desktop/GUNS Folder/DSCN0334.JPG/Users/connie/Desktop/GUNS Folder/DSCN0335.JPG/Users/connie/Desktop/GUNS Folder/DSCN0336.JPG/Users/connie/Desktop/GUNS Folder/DSCN0337.JPG/Users/connie/Desktop/GUNS Folder/DSCN0338.JPG See? I told you it was ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Oh boy: Traded my g26!!

Quote Originally Posted by Philly Boy View Post
    OKAY--- here's the pics, you nuts!/Users/connie/Desktop/GUNS Folder/DSCN0333.JPG/Users/connie/Desktop/GUNS Folder/DSCN0333.JPG/Users/connie/Desktop/GUNS Folder/DSCN0334.JPG/Users/connie/Desktop/GUNS Folder/DSCN0335.JPG/Users/connie/Desktop/GUNS Folder/DSCN0336.JPG/Users/connie/Desktop/GUNS Folder/DSCN0337.JPG/Users/connie/Desktop/GUNS Folder/DSCN0338.JPG
    See? I told you it was difficult!
    Send me the gun...
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Distinguished Member Array AZJD1968's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by C hawk Glock View Post
    You need photo bucket dude!
    LOL! Or image shack. Hurry up though, to replace the G26???? This better be good!
    Stop whining and go do something that makes a difference!
    If you think that I may be talking to you, then I am.

LOOK guys/gals--- the former SWAT man had too many guns , so he unloaded one! I know, I know, one can never have too many guns; unless one DOES have too many guns! So to get on with it: I don't regret the trade. Went to the range yesterday with the 686 and it was GREAT: handles .38 sp like a .22 and the .357's, while not FUN, were not too bad. All in all, I think I DONE GOOD on this trade. So, can we leave it at that for now? I'm still working on the pics. As soon as I figure out how to get them from the folder on my Dell to this blog, I'll do it. Until then: PATIENCE, PATIENCE. Thank you!
    Chicken Little? Who the heck is Chicken Little? And what does she know, anyway?!

" The will of the majority, the natural law of every society, is the only sure guardian of the rights of man." Thomas Jefferson.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Philly Boy View Post
    OKAY--- here's the pics, you nuts!/Users/connie/Desktop/GUNS Folder/DSCN0333.JPG/Users/connie/Desktop/GUNS Folder/DSCN0333.JPG/Users/connie/Desktop/GUNS Folder/DSCN0334.JPG/Users/connie/Desktop/GUNS Folder/DSCN0335.JPG/Users/connie/Desktop/GUNS Folder/DSCN0336.JPG/Users/connie/Desktop/GUNS Folder/DSCN0337.JPG/Users/connie/Desktop/GUNS Folder/DSCN0338.JPG
    LOL. Oh Grasshopper, you cut and pasted the path to the files on your local computer . You tell the truth, in that your computer-fu is severely lacking.

I trust that you shoot much better than you geek.

You trust correctly!
    Chicken Little? Who the heck is Chicken Little? And what does she know, anyway?!

" The will of the majority, the natural law of every society, is the only sure guardian of the rights of man." Thomas Jefferson.

I'm calling in sick tomorrow!

DSCN0335-small.jpg
    This is the S&W Model 686, Distinguished Combat Magnum, I got in trade for the G26. Shoots like a dream!

DSCN0334.JPG

This is the picture of my new gun.(Wifey sent this pic and the one above from a different computer. Now she has to come home and show me how she did it-- with the help of our computer friend!)

Quote Originally Posted by mr.stuart View Post
    So long as you are happy with the trade,that is what matters. As I have written before,after a nasty 2nd divorce in the mid 90's, I sold all my guns. Mistake. Now,I cannot see myself selling or trading any guns for any reason. I have a crummy little .25 derringer,never shot it,probably never will,but I keep it,won't trade it or sell it. Only thing I am sure of is I will buy more guns. You cannot have enough guns or ammo.

Personally, I can handle going wife-less, food-less, pet-less, money-less, hell I can even manage to go home-less... But never "GLOCK-LESS"... LOL

Dennis1209: I am not Glockless. Still have my G19 which was just EXO'd and Duracoated: it's a keeper!

You got the better end of the deal you won't miss the Glock
    Philly Boy likes this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links